Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Not including meat. So what is the food you eat the most and makes up most of your diet?

And HOW DO YOU COOK/EAT IT?

Right now mine would be cous cous, I eat it all the time. It's very cheap (60p per 500g) as well as healthy and you can add what ever flavour you want to it.

I usually put a vegetable stock cube in with it, then mix in some soy sauce at the end.

Or I cook it with plain water then add lemon juice and fresh coriander from my garden mmmm.

How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Cottage cheese

Seriously, I eat it alll the time. From the tub, into a bowl, sometimes with sultanas in it.
    There have been days when all I've eaten is that :rolleyes:

Mmm want some now lol

ReputationRep:
    Maltbread.

ReputationRep:
    philadelphia cheeeeeesse

and apples.

not together though. bleurgh.

ReputationRep:
    Potatoes.

I do everything with them.

Mash them, bake them, fry them, put them in soups.

They are teh yum.

ReputationRep:
    Bread and bananas. Sometimes together.

ReputationRep:
    cereal- it's so easy and delicious, might go get some now actually

ReputationRep:
    Frozen Pizza.

Yep.

ReputationRep:
    Pasta and potatoes. Which could possibly expalin why I'm not losing weight. Although I prefer brown pasta to white so I should be. Gah. I love pasta

ReputationRep:
    Mushrooooooooooooooooooooms. In everything, if you eat something I've cooked you're bound to find a mushroom somewhere. My Mamma made the most gorgeous mushroom and potato pasties yesterday :coma: Also, spinach and green leafy stuff like rocket and lamb's lettuce.

Or bread, actually...

ReputationRep:
    Cereal (SPECIAL K FTW)
    Pasta
    Bread
    Tomatoes
    Potatoes
    Bananas

ReputationRep:
    :cool: rice.

ReputationRep:
    Pasta.
    With tuna and cheese
    with pesto
    with tomato sauce
    with just butter
    with a lemon, butter, wine and cream sauce
    with any kind of sauce
    in soup
    on the side of anything

:coma:

ReputationRep:
    Rice + noodles. Every day it's either one or the other

ReputationRep:
    Pasta, usually with salad cream and grilled cheese on top, or maybe cheese sauce and bacon, or sausages and passata, or peppers onions peas sweetcorn and cheese sauce. yum! I dont know what i would do if there was no pasta in the world. also, vegetable fingers go with mostof my pasta meals, probably not very healthy and a little bit childish but i dont care!

i like the idea of the cous cous recipe with veg stock and soy sauce - ill try that. but not tonight, im having pasta!!

ReputationRep:
    Brown rice. I love it. Loads you can do with it, too.

I tend to do it with egg/bacon/veg... or it can be put with various things I happen to be cooking. It's just so versatile.

ReputationRep:
    Pizza and pasta ... I should be italian

ReputationRep:
    TUNA :love:

i have that all the time with my pasta.

its become 'my meal' in my house.

when all else fails.. open a can of tuna, get some pasta, get some cheese, some olives, some rocket, some green chilli sauce, some red chilli sauce and have an orgasm in your mouth.

ReputationRep:
    Tinned tomatoes.

With pesto. Pretty much always with mushrooms in. Or with puree and some balsamic vinegar. Or red chili. Or tuna and onion.

I live off tinned tomatoes...

ReputationRep:
    Well apparently mine is lentil soup and chappati which I honestly hate, so I'll say pasta or bread.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.