Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

kkk watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    kkkk

ReputationRep:
    No, you're a freak of nature.

I kid, I kid. It really all depends on the individual.

ReputationRep:
    Are you a woman or a man OP? Regardless there is nothing wrong with you OP and don't become convinced by the media that there is! The media spread propaganda and lies - there is a reason why they call them tv programmes - social programming!

ReputationRep:
    Idk, most people I know have, including me...but it seems there is an unusually large amount of people over 20 who haven't on TSR...

I would say people are becoming younger, to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    I think people are getting younger...but there's no problem with being older

ReputationRep:
    'IT'?

Their marbles? Car keys? Religion? Pet snake? Hair? Credibility? Favourite beanie baby?

Those are all acceptable. But if you're referring to virginity, then no you are a complete and utter reject from society who doesn't belong among the sexually elite TSRians.

ReputationRep:
    Erm.. Actually it is rapidly becoming the norm for younger and younger for people to lose there virginity.. Like 14/15.. I lost mine at 15.. Meh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skadoosh)
    'IT'?

Their marbles? Car keys? Religion? Pet snake? Hair? Credibility? Favourite beanie baby?
    Ehee :mmm:

I'd say..younger probably? I'm not sure...I reckon younger though. But who cares - depends on the individual, it's no-one else's business

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicideCommando)
    I would say people are becoming younger, to be honest.
    yeh I would agree.
    But OP, who cares? don't worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    what a confusing thread title

ReputationRep:
    No, they're becoming younger.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say people are generally losing it younger. People on TSR as a whole lose it later than everyone else for some reason though.
    But being 25 is still not too old, even though I'd say it's above average.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I think people are losing it younger too.

ReputationRep:
    When I lost mine, I got about 10 seconds older.

(Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
    yeh I would agree.
    But OP, who cares? don't worry about it.
    Yep.

With religion becoming less important in peoples' lives, and the pressure, it's bound to get younger. Plus, young teenagers are forced to grow up much faster than before, and that includes their sexual nature.

However, there really is no big deal about virgins. I have more respect for them than those who are sleeping with God knows who every different week.

ReputationRep:
    most people seem to lose it 15/16/17 region. wouldnt be concerned if i was you however.

ReputationRep:
    I lost mine when I was young, it was ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skadoosh)
    'IT'?

Those are all acceptable. But if you're referring to virginity, then no you are a complete and utter reject from society who doesn't belong among the sexually elite TSRians.
    i Lol'd :p:

ReputationRep:
    I did originally think that this thread was going to be talking about going cenile.

But imo, people are getting younger. Who knows. I'm 17 and haven't yet, and I think 16 - 17 is average. But it all depends on the person, it's hardly important...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2009
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.