Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello all,

Anyone else on this course in october?

I'm going on year 2 as I transferred from a HND.

Anyone on year 1, 2 or 3?

Why you choose this course/what's it been like so far?

I'm choosing it as E Commerce is only gonna get bigger and bigger in everyday life so it's a good area to go into.

If you're on this course, let me know, and if on year 2, maybe we can meet up a few days before we're due to start and get peeps to party :woo:

Cheers

Ash

ReputationRep:
    Hey Ash

I'm taking this course and love it will be going into second year this october. I chose the course for the same reasons as you plus I have some experience in the area and quite enjoy it.

You will enjoy this course but programming is a *****!! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addy88)
    Hey Ash

I'm taking this course and love it will be going into second year this october. I chose the course for the same reasons as you plus I have some experience in the area and quite enjoy it.

You will enjoy this course but programming is a *****!! lol
    Hey man,

Programming? Oh sh*t, is there a lot lol? I bloody hate it :woo:

I got a bit of experience with VB, Java, Python etc but all in all it gets on my nerves. I looked at the second year and it doesn't look like there's too much of programming, guess it fooled me !

How was the first year? Which building were you in? Is it liongate, angelsea and those buildings like for computing? Sorry lots of questions :rolleyes:

Add me on msn at [email protected]

Can chat about it there if you wanted too

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 12, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

University open days

1. University of Portsmouth
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.