Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    :sigh:
    Stick to the truth plz.
    That is the truth. Your face was made to spaff all over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Misogynist)
    Dude that's Cold.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:
    I'll let you have that one. Only this time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gez_09*)
    Doesn't make you a whore at all. I think that most people regret their first time, so you're not alone. Anyway I think that even if you regret doing something afterwards, you have to trust how you were feeling at the time, and believe that you did what you though was right for you at the time. If you had done it, and wasn't really up for it to start with, then I think you would have regretted it more afterwards. Sorry if that makes no sense lol, just try to move on and learn from it. Put it down to experience
    Hear, hear

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

oh me oh my

OP is not a whore

ReputationRep:
    You're not a whore... yet.

Just easy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
    The apocalypse :eek:

Well if that's the case, everybody should jump in to bed with another person!

The end is nigh! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gez_09*)
    I think that most people regret their first time, so you're not alone.
    I don't - it led to a pretty cool relationship - even if the wrong way round hehe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    I don't - it led to a pretty cool relationship - even if the wrong way round hehe.
    Good for you. I know loads who have regretted their first time

ReputationRep:
    jesus... its just sex who gives a crap. im seriously sick of some of these weirdo virgin students who hit out with this awww someone special nonsense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Claire_Elizabeth)
    Well if that's the case, everybody should jump in to bed with another person!

The end is nigh! lol
    :woo: +rep!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't really say you're a whore tbh :dontknow: Hell, even TSR people are telling you you're not a whore. You know when TSR tells you that, you are basically a saint.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jayman)
    whats your number?
    Hahah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by God of War)
    Where did I say what she did isn't bad?
    When you said "Just because something is acceptable now...." you clearly acknowledged that sex outside of marriage is now acceptable. You did also say that you personally disapproved, but your own opinions don't really have much influence on how the rest of society thinks.

Where did I say that women should not vote or drive? Did you actually read what I put?
    I almost facepalmed reading that. Did you actually read what I put? You were saying about how women didn't have casual encounters in the past, as thought this were proof that it is wrong. My point about voting and driving was to illustrate that society has moved on from then. I never suggested that you thought women shouldn't drive or vote.

Yes it is degrading. Not as degrading as rape - again stop putting words into my mouth - degrading because instead of sex being an expression of love it becomes a selfish act where you USE [added emphasis here!!] the other person for your own pleasure - a form of mutual masterbation. Surely you can see this?

I didn't put words in your mouth. I was pointing out that rape is degrading, wheras casual sex is not, if it's something that an intelligent woman wants to do for her own reasons.
    Also - why can you not understand that sex doesn't have to be an "expression of love"? Some people jsut do it because it feels good. Who cares if it becomes like "mutual masturbation"? Masturbation isn't wrong either.

both the female and the male are ultimately being selfish in the act of casual sex. Again I link this with sociopathic behaviour and ask SHOULD THIS BE ENCOURAGED? Will you answer that question for me?
    Having sex with someone because you fancy them is sociopathic? I really don't think it is. Maybe it shouldn't be encouraged, but it shouldn't be discouraged either. If that's what people want to do, I'm fine with that.

are girls actually aware of what they are getting into nowadays? Obviously from OPs post, the answer is NO. She was not ready the guilt from her act is still causing her problems even though she did it in November.
    The OP sounds like a fairly young, insecure girl. You can't generalise her case to all females.

The media are constantly feeding it to us that casual sex is OK and that virgins are some how undesirable. That is a lie and people are being manipulated - no they dont know all the options to make truely free choice - it is more peer pressure to conform.
    Casual sex is okay. That's not a lie. No, I wasn't brainwashed by the media, I just happen to think that other people's sex lives are their own business, and that I shouldn't judge them for whatever they want to do if it's not hurting anybody. The media is just a reflection of the attiudes people have today. I also think it's very odd that you think everybody apart from you is "brainwashed" to the extent that they are unable to make their own decisions.

I never said that is the womans job to stay in the cave and have babies!? Where do you keep getting these quotes from? Certainly not me.
    When did I claim to be quoting you? I was just pointing out that you can't expect women to act according to how they evolved thousands of years ago (as you were bringing evolution into the discussion), as it's not compatible with today's society.

I think the reason your reply was so poor was because you will find that the theory behind my answer is actually pretty flawless
    I don't think my answer was poor at all, and think that the "theory" behind your answer is incredibly dated. I also think you should read what I'm actually saying more carefully before claiming that I'm "putting words in your mouth".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam7v)
    Hahah!
    Watch out, I laughed here as well, in this very thread, and repped jayman - then got negged with a comment "You're a massive whang", most likely by the OP

(can't be arsed to spend £3.50 on a subscription to verify that 100%, though).

So, yeah - you might have the very same person neg-kicking you in the ding-ding :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    yes, yes you are!

ReputationRep:
    Thats not really a whore, more naive.

Dont worry, you learn from bad experiences.

ReputationRep:
    You can hardly call yourself a whore, when you only had sex one time. Everybody have had a one night stand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxstace123xx)
    Thats not really a whore, more naive.

Dont worry, you learn from bad experiences.
    You look like Kirsten Dunst in your avatar lol

ReputationRep:
    You're a mug, not a whore.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.