• Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by ANAH)
    pic?
    Uh, I'll get one from my facebook I guess.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...2&id=597148015

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicNMedicine)
    Being seen as a friend rather than boyfriend material comes down to how attractive you are or aren't. If a girl doesn't see find attractive but thinks you've got an agreeable enough personality to associate with you then she's going to see you as a friend. However you behave to her she's not going to see you as boyfriend material unless she's physically attracted to you, it doesn't matter how nasty/masculine or whatever you behave to her. Equally if a girl finds you attractive, she's going to put you in 'boyfriend material' category straight away....when girls see a guy they fancy in a bar, before they've even spoken to them they have the guy in "potential boyfriend" category.
    yea that it is truee slightlyyy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    Uh, I'll get one from my facebook I guess.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...2&id=597148015
    that doesn't work btwwww

ReputationRep:
    you have to look like you get laid
    you have to walk around like you run s***

girls care more about social standings and personality than looks.
    an average looking guy can get most girls he wants if he looks like hes a pimp daddy,
    its all about the way you dress and act
    the gym might improve your confidence, and put some effort into your clothes
    obviously these girls you've been friends may never like you in that way, but if they see you get loads of girls, they will find you more attractive
    gym and a fresh wardrobe should work

ReputationRep:
    pull ur **** out before you start talking

ReputationRep:
    Just get said girl drunk, it's all happy days from there on in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vilage_idoit)
    You can
    Haha what do you mean?

I meant you can't force her to...she has to actually feel like it.

(Original post by Gibb~)
    you are! Joking from your profile pic where your in the car you look like the previous Apprentice winner Lee Mcqueen.
    Heh heh. I don't much look like that in real life, I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dymphna)
    Haha what do you mean?

I meant you can't force her to...she has to actually feel like it.
    You can't force her to, but there are a number of things that you can do to influence and manipulate her mind, by making her feel certain things etc

an example is touching her a lot etc, like brushing her arm and stuff like that, subconciously makes her see you as more of a lover and not a friend. there's plenty more.

ReputationRep:
    You can't force her to, but there are a number of things that you can do to influence and manipulate her mind, by making her feel certain things etc

an example is touching her a lot etc, like brushing her arm and stuff like that, subconciously makes her see you as more of a lover and not a friend. there's plenty more.
    Says the village idiot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gibb~)
    Says the village idiot
    you deserve rep for the sig, even if you did steal it from the facey b group

ReputationRep:
    OK stop listening to guys who think theyre 'it'.
    Ok so friendship and a bf/gf relationships start the same get to know them a bit, if your in a group of people try to spend time away from them, take her for coffee or a pizza, offer to pay if it seems to be going well tell her you like her. The best thing is to be physical too, dont grope her but be affectionate, give her a hug, put your hand on her knee put your arm round her waist, if she lets you then is pissible she likes you. Dont follow her like a lost puppy give her space and time.

ReputationRep:
    you deserve rep for the sig, even if you did steal it from the facey b group
    I don't have a Facebook so I didn't know, They stole it from me :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh Dear...)
    If your listening to music and she asks to listen to it, tell her no. Girls love guys that are mysterious.
    AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!!

Okay, so you deny the girl of your music...then what? you just sit there in an uncomfortable silence whilst she thinks "what's wrong with him today??"
    If you let her listen to your music atleast you'd be able to spark up a conversation about it. If she also likes it, blah blah blah.

"Girls love guys that are mysterious" hahahahahahahahaha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NaturalBornKillers)
    AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!!

Okay, so you deny the girl of your music...then what? you just sit there in an uncomfortable silence whilst she thinks "what's wrong with him today??"
    If you let her listen to your music atleast you'd be able to spark up a conversation about it. If she also likes it, blah blah blah.

"Girls love guys that are mysterious" hahahahahahahahaha!
    Sarcasm?

ReputationRep:
    Spend a little time just with her and no-one else?
    I agree, a little ruggedness does wonders, and flirt a bit more, make it clear, we girls arent mind readers- or just go for it, and ask her on a date! She'll be impressed by your confidence!

ReputationRep:
    Erm, well you haven't given much away ha but my advise is...
    Act a mature guy...always seen as attractive by girls. Try not to joke around with the girl too much as it gives friendly sinal off.. being funny is great but use funny with flirting to make you seem like a datable guy and bf material.
    x
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Giggles128)
    Erm, well you haven't given much away ha but my advise is...
    Act a mature guy...always seen as attractive by girls. Try not to joke around with the girl too much as it gives friendly sinal off.. being funny is great but use funny with flirting to make you seem like a datable guy and bf material.
    x
    I haven't given much away?

ReputationRep:
    Good Looking Men don't need to ever be seen as friends, because women won't allow a friendship with a man who turns them on etc they get defensive.

You're being seen as a friend because your just nice/average and not there type etc.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 8, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.