Turn on thread page Beta

Is there seriously a difference between General Discussion and chat? watch

ReputationRep:
    I am just looking at all the threads in GD and chat and they seem just as random as each other as in there is so many random discussions.

Oh and no one needs to tell me to the aam forum cos i kno that chat is "informal" but don't you think some of the topics made are...informal/random?

I am just making an observation so i hope no one attacks me :o:

A Chat answer: :yep:

A GD answer: Yeah, there is a difference. Maybe they share the same topics discussed, but the way answers are given are compleeeeetely different.

ther eis current discussion underway in 'About' on this exact topic, I'm trying to make changes to General Discussion with teh help of the Admin team and the rest of the moderators.

if you're interested in getting involved in the discussions about that please head over to the thread

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.