Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I do realise this isnt the most optimistic post but i have my driving test this tuesday, now the question is does the 10 days you must wait to rebook include weekends?
    In other words whens the earliest date i can rebook?

ReputationRep:
    I believe it does include weekends, as you can have your test on a weekend (I am pretty sure you can anyway), I thought you could rebook it now, but you just have to book it for a date that is more than 10 days away?

ReputationRep:
    the waiting list in my area is like two months..hmpth

ReputationRep:
    The definition of "working day" now includes a Saturday. Although you can make an appointment for a test any time you like after failing, the test appointment itself cannot take place until the expiry of 10 clear working days commencing with the first day after the date of the first test.

If you fail on the 14th, you cannot take another test for that category before the 27th.

ReputationRep:
    As far as I'm aware, if you fail you can re-book on the Wednesday, just so long as it's not within less than ten days of your first test.

Hopefully you won't need to OP! Think positive and good luck

ReputationRep:
    Remember that if you book a test, you can change the date. So, if, unfortunately, you don't pass your test, book the earliest one you can find and check for cancellations every day after this. My sister managed to take another test 3 weeks after she failed because a cancellation came up.

ReputationRep:
    The waiting list for my test centre is 1 week
    So i can book it for exactly 10 days after I hope, as I have ran out of funding for lessons (Horse vets bill!) and I dont want to wait too long as I will not have lessons inbetween tests and dont want to forget too much.

I am trying to think positive, but its hard going by my past performance lol

ReputationRep:
    Why dont you ask youir driving instructor. Thats the person who will know for sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holly_bolly)
    This.

*cries*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holly_bolly)
    morden by any chance?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.