Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I got a place at Julian Markham halls and I paid my deposit. Now I want to live in a house with friends instead. Does anyone know if (now I've paid my deposit) I'll have to pay the full year's fees, or if I cancel my place will I just lose my deposit? Thanks

    Yes you can cancell if you look at section 14 in the tenancy agreement (under where it mentions the deposit) it states that you can get you full deposit back as long as you have not entered the property. But you have to mention that you are claiming it under the Consumer Protection Regulations 2000. Hope this helps!
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.