Turn on thread page Beta

How much do you pay to go to the gym? watch

ReputationRep:
    I think that mine is a rip off. Its a £21 induction which you have to do which lasts for a hour. After that it is £4.90 per session for people over 16 years old and £4 for under 16's.

How much do you pay?

ReputationRep:
    Free, at my school we have an awesome weight room + gym

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GurlGamer)
    I think that mine is a rip off. Its a £21 induction which you have to do which lasts for a hour. After that it is £4.90 for people over 16 years old and £4 for under 16's.

How much do you pay?
    £20 a month for as often as I want to go

ReputationRep:
    I think that mine is a rip off. Its a £21 induction which you have to do which lasts for a hour. After that it is £4.90 for people over 16 years old and £4 for under 16's.

How much do you pay?
    that sounds alot.

Currently pay £30 at JJB fitness, but moving to a proper local gym that charges around £20 a month.

ReputationRep:
    £49 month... it's fantastic really though.

I think it's £19 per month with a student discount. Normally around £21.

Is that £4.90 per session? or per month :o:

ReputationRep:
    £25 per month. No extra fees. Was paying £20 a month until last month now that they've twigged im over 18

ReputationRep:
    I paid £70 for 3 months on a student contract.

ReputationRep:
    20 pound a month for unlimited any time (6:30 am-11:30 pm) gym access. Get free swimming (9am-9pm) and free access to booking badminton/tennis/squash courts and any courses that get run. Yay for council gyms...

ReputationRep:
    £100 for the year, its not a great gym but it has everything that I need in it

ReputationRep:
    There are about ten other threads asking the same question.

ReputationRep:
    £2.40 a go

ReputationRep:
    Free...I have a gym at home.

ReputationRep:
    I got a deal for the equivalent of (since this is outside the UK) about 70£ for 3 months at a small but completely and utterly awesome gym.

ReputationRep:
    I think that mine is a rip off. Its a £21 induction which you have to do which lasts for a hour. After that it is £4.90 per session for people over 16 years old and £4 for under 16's.

How much do you pay?

Could be totally wrong, but is it Freedom Leisure?

ReputationRep:
    How much do you pay?
    I've got it free. Access to the gym on the first floor of my apartment block is included in my rent

ReputationRep:
    £35 for the year, and it is fully equipped with brand new stuff and has everything you would ever need.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irish_4_life)
    £20 a month for as often as I want to go
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    At Uni it's £51/academic year, including any fitness classes or court use.

At home, £2.50 at the local council gym xx

ReputationRep:
    Can you join the gym for 2 months? I want to, but I don't have a debit card and I think they make you pay for the whole year.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.