The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Fail
Reply 2
How do they look silly? I'm interested now!
Reply 3
Sparta
How do they look silly? I'm interested now!

I just think that they really dont look good, in some situations (gym, swimming etc) their pretty unavoidable but to me guys look so much better wearing jeans or trousers than they do in shorts.
Reply 4
I agree with the above post.
What whyyyy? I always wear shorts, I just can't stand wearing jeans... for me it's either shorts, tracks, cargo's or anything that isn't denim :eek3:
Depends if they're a respectable knee length, or naughty short-shorts. Not a fan of the Hawaiian board shorts though
Reply 7
Also, I might add its something alot of guys think they look good in but as many girls seem to not like them. Just an impression I get off my friends at least
Reply 8
I like to wear capri shorts/cargo shorts/three quarter lengths, or whatever the guys' version is called. Any shorts that go above the knee, except for swimming shorts, look stupid on me (and a lot of other guys). On the other hand, some of my friends think capri shorts look way too metrosexual, so I guess that's no flawless rule for shorts on guys.
Reply 9
I'll be wearing them on the beach in mexcio next week wether girls like them or not.
Reply 10
what else are we meant to wear when its hot... or do you prefer us in jeans, dripping with sweat?...
Reply 11
What a pathetic thread in all honesty

Anyone can wear shorts, seriously GTFO
Reply 12
Ummm, are we talking knee length or the weird tiny ones? I love knee length shorts on guys...
Reply 13
I generally think boys look better in jeans/trousers, however I think boys can look equally attractive in knee-length shorts, provided they wear the right shoes with them
mipegg
What do you guys think? From me its a big nay, I think they just look silly.

You are a sad, sad person. Jeans in summer? Don't make me laugh.

Anyway, I could say that jeans look gay; in other words, grow up you muppet.
Reply 16
Boys in shorts is cool...as long as it's not too short.

Knee length is sexier than trousers or jeans IMO.
jamz0770
I'll be wearing them on the beach in mexcio next week wether girls like them or not.

That's the ******* spirit. :cool:
Reply 18
addylad
You are a sad, sad person. Jeans in summer? Don't make me laugh.

Anyway, I could say that jeans look gay; in other words, grow up you muppet.

Wow, over-reaction much? I was just looking for a discussion, not saying that you cant wear shorts and if you think you look good in them what the hell does what I think matter anyway? Seems like your the one being childish here...
proper shorts worn by a chap with decent (i.e. not underdeveloped ) legs is perfectly acceptable , stuff of empires and all that ....

I think I look reasonable in shorts whether somewhat tailored ones or reasonable length shorts sports

3/4 lengths however are rank and make the wearer look rather effeminate

lycra has a place and that's on a bike or in the gym

Latest