Shorts on boys? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Shorts on boys?
    Yay
    85.14%
    Nay
    14.86%

ReputationRep:
    Shorts, sandals and bowling shirts FTW!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mipegg)
    Wow, over-reaction much? I was just looking for a discussion, not saying that you cant wear shorts and if you think you look good in them what the hell does what I think matter anyway? Seems like your the one being childish here...
    Yes, because starting a discussion about shorts is a great idea, why not get outside and enjoy the weather? Oh wait, you're in trousers. :rolleyes:

TSR has way too many of these 'let's talk about things that nobody makes an issue of in real life' threads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by addylad)
    Yes, because starting a discussion about shorts is a great idea, why not get outside and enjoy the weather? Oh wait, you're in trousers. :rolleyes:

TSR has way too many of these 'let's talk about things that nobody makes an issue of in real life' threads.
    Actually its raining here. That and even through this 'heat wave' Iv been wearing jeans and its not been that bad at all. If you dont want to talk about it then how abouts you dont come into the thread in the first place? Surely this is a legitimate discussion to go in the 'fashion and beauty' section of a forum?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mipegg)
    Actually its raining here. That and even through this 'heat wave' Iv been wearing jeans and its not been that bad at all. If you dont want to talk about it then how abouts you dont come into the thread in the first place? Surely this is a legitimate discussion to go in the 'fashion and beauty' section of a forum?
    Actually it's sunny here. Who cares, in summer nobody plays football, and hardly anyone goes out, in trousers.

I came here for lulz, and you didn't disappoint. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    SHorts can only be worn with trainers and trainer socks, i hate people who pull there socks up when in shorts.

I have been wearing short/little socks combination for about 2 months now.

ReputationRep:
    i wear them all the time in the summer.. granted i dont wear the short shorts that go above the knee etcc

i wear over the knee shorts in summer.. plus i have awesome legs from doing a million miles of walking everyday so yano.

*and always with ankle socks... never EVER pull up my socks when wear shorts.

ReputationRep:
    Poor guys would boil in the summer if they can't wear shorts...

YAY SHORTS

ReputationRep:
    I never wear shorts, I don't mind cut offs but even in hot conditions I'll be wearing jeans.

ReputationRep:
    why can't they? yes i think that the longer shorts look better on them but at the end of the day it's their choice and hey shorts are a lot cooler than jeans!!
    my brother lives in shorts in the summer
    we do a lot of boating where he wears boardies else he wears cargo / longer denim shorts

ReputationRep:
    Interesting how British culture differs from American culture.

In America, shorts that go below the knees = low class

And yes ankle socks are good, but no socks is better. See:

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the shorts. I used to hate them, but then my boyfriend bought 2 pairs of 'chino shorts' from M&S, and maybe it's just him, but they look really good on him. He got a navy pair and a white pair so they don't really look like chinos. I like them a lot and they aren't all big and baggy like most shorts for men.

ReputationRep:
    guys in board shorts or knee length baggy combats are hot! Well I think it's a good look anyway!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Svenjamin)
    I like to wear capri shorts/cargo shorts/three quarter lengths, or whatever the guys' version is called. Any shorts that go above the knee, except for swimming shorts, look stupid on me (and a lot of other guys). On the other hand, some of my friends think capri shorts look way too metrosexual, so I guess that's no flawless rule for shorts on guys.
    :yep: three quarter lengths on guys = :coma: :drool: I hate short shorts

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing it depends how big their legs are. Tall skinny legs and shorts I imagine isn't all that sexy, but I don't see wrong with average-length legs with a bit of muscle...

ReputationRep:
    yes if they are knee length + , shorts are normal anyway , you're weird op

ReputationRep:
    Well this is good news, I never wear shorts except when surfing or when its in the dog days of summer

ReputationRep:
    anythiinngg is better than track suits. shorts are good, flowery ones are better! but jogging bottoms are horrid unless strictly for the gym. jeans can be so uncreative, so shorts are for the summer. any idiot who braves them in the cold should be laughed at however.

:coma:

I think i might be gay. And in love with Roger Federer :ninja:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.