Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is looking different important to you? Watch

ReputationRep:
    go out naked, cant really get any more unique than that

ReputationRep:
    No, it's hard to avoid with a face like this. :rofl: :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    I always wear what I want, I don't care if I look different or not and if it's fashionable or not (of course it's not). I wear what I like, i.e. a t-shirt, jeans pants and Nike shoes.

ReputationRep:
    yes,because everyone looks the same where i'm from

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angelil)
    And yet your signature tells us you're a Twilight fan. Wow...that's not like everyone else at all :tongue:
    What relevance is that to the way I dress though?!

Also, not that it matters much, but I liked Twilight long before all the hype started, so I'm hardly following anyone!

ReputationRep:
    ^^ I only seized upon it because people who make an effort to dress 'individually' tend to think they're really different in other aspects of their likes, personality etc...so it just amused me

ReputationRep:
    I am not someone who is desperate to follow the latest trends etc, but most of the time I like trends. I love fashion and I love reading fashion magazines. I love Gok Wan :P Just because I get my clothes from Topshop doesn't mean that I am a sheep - I genuinely like the clothes. I don't strive for individuality, as I know that my clothes aren't going to prove I'm an individual.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.