Lump inside vagina Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Ive recently found this quite large lump inside my vagina, ide say it was little smaller than a ping pong ball.
Its really started to worry me, ive researched it on the internet and think it may be a cyst.
Ive had it for about 2 weeks now, if not a little longer and im too scared to go to the doctors incase ive got something.
Ive never had sex unprotected so i dont think it can be that.
Its there as soon as you put your fingers in, at the top, its like alump of flesh
Strawberrycayk
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You're scared to go to the doctors incase you've got something? shouldn't it be the other way round?!
Go to a doctor incase it's something serious and get it checked or you'll just made life difficult for yourself.
Smile88egc
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It's most likely to be a cyst and you're doing yourself more harm by wasting time worrying about it. Bite the bullet and go to the doctor. Take your mum/a friend with you if you have to. Good luck
sweetgirl88
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Are u sure it isn't ur g spot which kind of feels like a lump?
Antonia87
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I had that once and it turned out to be a cyst that in the end disappeared by itself.
The doc said cysts can appear on the inside of the vaginal wall and they're harmless.

BUT, to make sure it is a cyst, just go to the docs to put your mind at rest.
Anonymous #2
Report 9 years ago
I have a lump too. I'd also it is also a little smaller than a ping pong ball. It doesn't seem to be on the walls as such, more hanging. I can get my finger to go most of the way around it. It is about a finger lenght 'up' there.

Any ideas as to what it may be?

P.S Sorry to kinda hijack the thread.
Atomic Dave
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Are you sure you aren't just hitting your cervix?
Anonymous #3
Report 9 years ago
dont worry, everyone's got one, its your g spot. but to put your mind at rest, go see the doc just incase
Grooler
Report 9 years ago
Its your cervix.
snipex
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Could be your cervix or your G spot. Is it on the tummy-side wall, or right at the top? If it's right at the top as you say, it's most likely your cervix.
RollerBall
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Some guy left his ball in there. Best give him a ring.
Anonymous #2
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by RollerBall)
Some guy left his ball in there. Best give him a ring.
I'm a virgin.
RollerBall
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm a virgin.
Oh, well that changes everything. You can only forget your ball in somebody if you've had sex with them. So it rules that out.
Anonymous #2
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by RollerBall)
Oh, well that changes everything. You can only forget your ball in somebody if you've had sex with them. So it rules that out.
I fail to see how else 'his ball' would have got up there unless I had had se with said boy. Simples.
Anonymous #2
Report 9 years ago
Edit: Sex.
RollerBall
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I fail to see how else 'his ball' would have got up there unless I had had se with said boy. Simples.
Are you 12? Take your hands out your vag you perverted little cretin.
Sakura-Chan
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Grooler)
Its your cervix.
(Original post by snipex)
Could be your cervix or your G spot. Is it on the tummy-side wall, or right at the top? If it's right at the top as you say, it's most likely your cervix.
Do you seriously think she has long enough fingers to reach her cervix? :lolwut:
snipex
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Sakura-Chan)
Do you seriously think she has long enough fingers to reach her cervix? :lolwut:
Interesting question actually. I guess it's possible, though, and I give it to you here, not probable in all girls.
Sakura-Chan
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by snipex)
Interesting question actually. I guess it's possible, though, and I give it to you here, not probable in all girls.
True.

However, she did say she could feel it ''as soon as you put your fingers in'' which suggests it's not her cervix because it'd be at least 4-6 inches in, and it's incredibly hard to get your own fingers in that far and at the right angle.
Pareesasa
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
it could be the cervix!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (281)
27.6%
No (737)
72.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed