Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have a budget of around £600, can i learn to pass to drive with 3 lessons together a week ? ( or not besides the point just buy a iphone pay as you go, cant get contract bad credit..grr )

Iv never taken lessons before.

ReputationRep:
    You probably could do it on £600 allowing about 25 hours on lessons and £100 on test providing you pass first time.

ReputationRep:
    It's certainly possible!
    I had 3 lots of 10 lessons which was £450 altogether, plus the cost of my Theory and Practical Tests.

ReputationRep:
    any business's that you can recommend?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xmarilynx)
    It's certainly possible!
    I had 3 lots of 10 lessons which was £450 altogether, plus the cost of my Theory and Practical Tests.
    £15 a lesson? Mine were £22 each, when booked in sets of 10.

I had 18 hours worth of lessons, which comes to around £400, plus the cost of license (£50 or so, the theory test which is £31 I believe, and the actual test, £62.)

That comes to £543 I think... I was a pretty fast learner as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123450)
    £15 a lesson? Mine were £22 each, when booked in sets of 10.

I had 18 hours worth of lessons, which comes to around £400, plus the cost of license (£50 or so, the theory test which is £31 I believe, and the actual test, £62.)

That comes to £543 I think... I was a pretty fast learner as well.
    Yeah. My first lesson was £9.50 and my last few lessons before my test were half price. I got a good deal I guess! :p:

Only 18 hours, you were a fast learner, well done
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Man I wish I could get lessons for £15/lesson Ours are £22! lol.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.