Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so I'll explain the situation. This girl, whom I knew when i was like 6 has come over with her family to stay a couple of weeks.

We're getting pretty friendly, and she keeps looking at me, saying I'm good looking, etc. So basically we were watching a film together, and we started cuddling ,etc. I made sure she was OK with it and she seemed to really want me to do it.

Next day, we were talking about dating, etc, and I asked if I counted as anything (jokingly), she said "no". She was also kinda acting quite cold towards me, but not excessively so, and she said she was tired (Whcih i could see she was).

Now, I'm not desperately interested or amazingly devestated or anything, don't get me wrong, but I'd be itnerested to see what people think of it.

I don't get women.

ReputationRep:
    well either shes playing hard to get
    or she thought you'd read too much into the whole cuddling thing. you've known her a really long time so she may just be comfortable around you.

ReputationRep:
    Act cold towards her and I bet you she'll start with the "you're good looking" again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToastyCoke)
    Act cold towards her and I bet you she'll start with the "you're good looking" again.
    Surprisingly I actually agree

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she feels comfortable around you so maybe the hugging feels natural, but doesn't want anything more. She could be using you to make herself feel good - hugging etc - but then when she doesn't want it, acting cold towards you..
    Hard to say as I don't actually know her.

ReputationRep:
    "No." LOL. Bit rude...

If anything happens, it happens...

I don't like guys asking me what I think of them, it is obvious really. I know you meant it as a joke but she might not have realized.

ReputationRep:
    Ignorance is key ^^ Ignore her she'll come running....She sounds like a game player tbh

ReputationRep:
    To be honest - I actually agree with the ignore her idea.
    Or she could just be really comfortable around you, but it doesn't really seem like that so go for it ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zethran)
    I don't get women.
    I really don't get women either. We're mental.

Give her a taste of own medicine.

ReputationRep:
    Well when i said knew her when I was six, I meant I spent like 6 months playing with her (not in that way!) as kiddies, you know, play dough and the such, then she kinda left for abroad.

So we're basically newly met people with history that neither of us really remembers much of.

So, not sure about the comfortable stuff.

ReputationRep:
    "Accidently" get seen with no clothes on and a massive hard on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MoLoMo)
    "Accidently" get seen with no clothes on and a massive hard on.
    I kinda poked her yesterday by accident while cuddling. No really, accident.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zethran)
    I kinda poked her yesterday by accident while cuddling. No really, accident.
    you have scared her off lol:woo: :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Just make sure you nail her before she goes home.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.