Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I came across this on the internet, a free ebook which has 999 money making ideas, some of them are pretty cool. You don't need an account or anything.

Link: http://www.webjar.net/ideas/999-bril...as/prod_3.html

I posted it here as I thought I might be useful to some of those looking for ways to make money.

Jake.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone find this useful?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't bother as you need to register and I doubt I would make any money out of any of them to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    i just researched some books i have from my geology course, and they will sell on ebay for £900. i think.

just thought i'd say.

EBAY FTW.

ReputationRep:
    Nice, but the problem is that you need to have quite a lot of money to invest it in the first place. Equipment to work on is one, advertisement is another thing. With mere Gumtree ads costing £5 per week it's really not an easy thing to do to reach the potential customers. You might even have the equipment and skills necessary, but the people might just don't know anything about your existence - and that's where the problem is nowadays, IMO. So it would be a much better idea for some talented and skilled marketing aficionado to write a book on "999 Advertising Ideas".

It's not a hard thing to get the idea on how to make money, if you're just a bit smart and intelligent. The hard thing is to actually start making profit, and to do this you need to reach out and become noticed. Which in today's world is quite a pain in the ass to do, to be fair. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rian1988)
    I didn't bother as you need to register and I doubt I would make any money out of any of them to be honest.
    You don't need to register; just add it to Basket and Checkout.

However, I do agree that it's unlikely I'd find one worth doing.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I find the easiest money making idea is to get a job or wash cars on your street.

ReputationRep:
    Get Paid For Your Talents Not Labour!!!

ReputationRep:
    The examples are bad enough, i'd rather not read another 994 of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkWhite)
    You don't need to register; just add it to Basket and Checkout.

However, I do agree that it's unlikely I'd find one worth doing.
    The examples presented seem to be quite decent ideas, TBH - I can see them working with a bit of persistence and your own input. They're not rocket science, though - and as I've said, it appears they all require some sort of investment to be done (a major one: mural painting? starting a production line? I mean, let's be serious... :eek:). Most people looking for ways to earn some money don't have the money at all ;-)

ReputationRep:
    Who's the girl in your sig? :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyofengland)
    Who's the girl in your sig? :unsure:
    I'm pretty sure it's Gina Carano

ReputationRep:
    play blackjack just won 1470 from 50 quid woop !

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure it's Gina Carano
    It is, a 1982-born American MMA fighter :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone seen Dave's Farm on Youtube? That guy got everything he has now, his farm, all of his cars (he has nearly 50) as well as everything to furnish his home just by recycling metal and doing odd jobs for people who needed repairs on their cars.

Watch all three parts of his money-making video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgVgn...e=channel_page

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TJH89)
    Has anyone seen Dave's Farm on Youtube? That guy got everything he has now, his farm, all of his cars (he has nearly 50) as well as everything to furnish his home just by recycling metal and doing odd jobs for people who needed repairs on their cars.

Watch all three parts of his money-making video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgVgn...e=channel_page
    He sounds like Microsoft Sam, lol.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.