The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Gah it feels like there's so much pressure to lose it these days! Well actually maybe it's always been like that... Personally i just want to get it over with!
Reply 21
friendsfanatic88

Why does everyone make being a virgin seem like such an awful thing?
there really is no rush.. I don't understand all the hype with losing it tbh.. lol

Because the older you get the more undesirable you become to the opposite sex due to lack of experience. Most girls dislike virgins, a lot of guys, however, like virgins so it's pretty one sided too. :rolleyes:
Reply 22
ToastyCoke
What habbits would those be?

Not the ones that reside in the Shire, that's for sure.
Reply 23
Anonymous
PROUD of my virginity :biggrin: .

Proud but posted anon :confused:
~I doubt I'm gonna find any virgin girls in Zante next week. :frown:
probably not.
Reply 26
Anonymous

why so anonymous?

And to the OP dont worry about it, it'll be better when you find soemone special.
Virginity - Where people lose it for the sake of it :P
And this is, what, the 500th thread about this?

Some people are virgins. Some people are not. This is very surprising, obviously.
i am 18 and still a virgin, it doesnt bother me at all, ive never been interested in relationships until very recently, so im sure itl be soon... :smile:
Ozy
Because the older you get the more undesirable you become to the opposite sex due to lack of experience. Most girls dislike virgins, a lot of guys, however, like virgins so it's pretty one sided too. :rolleyes:

But surely if someone thinks that a lack of experience is so undesireable to the extent that they wouldn't want to be with you, then surely they're not worth it?

Though, to be fair, I could see why people might prefer a partner with a little more experience... :yep:
Reply 31
The sort of people who use this forum regulary are most likely virgins...
Reply 32
Christ, it's only sex. Not the end of the world if you haven't had any by the age of 20 by any means.
Anonymous
I've just turned 18 and I feel bad about being a virgin

That makes 2 of us lol
I'm nearly 22 and still a virgin OP. It has never bothered me tbh - I would rather wait until I meet the right girl.
Reply 35
Anonymous

Why the anon then?
Reply 36
friendsfanatic88
But surely if someone thinks that a lack of experience is so undesireable to the extent that they wouldn't want to be with you, then surely they're not worth it?

Though, to be fair, I could see why people might prefer a partner with a little more experience... :yep:

Then nearly all girls weren't worth it then. :p:
19 here and still a virgin. It sucks, but it's down to the fact that I don't want a relationship at this stage in life; it's too early. I do want sex though, but I'll never find a "friend with benefits". Too hard, and I'd come off as a ***** if I just came right out and asked for that kind of arrangement. No worries though, my only love for now is my right hand.
Im 19 and my boyfriend is 21. We're both virgins and are happy that we're both losing our virginities to each other

What I say - doesn't matter how old you are - just so long as you lose your virginity when you want to and to a special somebody!
Reply 39
Anonymous

AS everyone has said, "yet you post anon".

:awesome:

Latest

Trending

Trending