The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ozy
Then nearly all girls weren't worth it then. :p:

Ah, that's awful! Not all girls are like that... You obviously just haven't met the right one yet! :smile:
Reply 41
friendsfanatic88
Ah, that's awful! Not all girls are like that... You obviously just haven't met the right one yet! :smile:

Ha, every girl I've met or known is like that. :p:

I guess you're right, I might meet the right girl one day, but I might be very old by then. xD
Just finding a girl who doesn't think cheating is okay is hard enough to find. :wink:

To the OP, don't worry about it too much. 20 isn't that old.
There is always a reason for something, there is always a reason why people loose their virginity late the older you get the less (apart from religion) valid those reasons become, why dont people like 28 yr old virgins? because they are often socially inept and unable to build a relationship or have casual sex.

There is a correlation between age/virginity and desirablility.
Anonymous
PROUD of my virginity :biggrin: .

if you're proud, why did you post anonymously?
I am and proud.
jludvig
am i the only one on here to be older than 20 and stil a virgin i hate it tbh

Go have sex then ffs!
Reply 46
jludvig
am i the only one on here to be older than 20 and stil a virgin i hate it tbh

It's not a big deal if you don't make a big deal out of it. I used to obsess over being a virgin, then decided I didn't care, and bam! (literally?) I lost it :wink:
dude, consider yourself lucky. I lost my virginity to a girl at 16, we'd dated for a year. Then one thing led to another, and I haven't gotten any since. IMO it's even worse then not getting any in the first place.
I'm 23 and still a virgin. I'm not bothered. In fact if there was a hot girl all over me now, I would still shrug her off as I don't believe I'm ready yet. Screw all this 'average first time sex age' crap; no-one or nothing is going to force me to do it or make me feel bad about it.

Being a virgin doesn't mean I'm socially ackward or don't have the confidence to talk to girls. I'm just the same as every one else! I go out with my mates, go clubbing and my number one priority is to enjoy myself, not to get laid.

I haven't been asked yet by anyone if I'm a virgin or not. I guess it's because most of the friends I often see or are close to are Chinese like me, and they know that our 'average ages' are higher compared to the rest of the world, lol.
1tadakimasu
I'm 23 and still a virgin. I'm not bothered. In fact if there was a hot girl all over me now, I would still shrug her off as I don't believe I'm ready yet. Screw all this 'average first time sex age' crap; no-one or nothing is going to force me to do it or make me feel bad about it.

Being a virgin doesn't mean I'm socially ackward or don't have the confidence to talk to girls. I'm just the same as every one else! I go out with my mates, go clubbing and my number one priority is to enjoy myself, not to get laid.

I haven't been asked yet by anyone if I'm a virgin or not. I guess it's because most of the friends I often see or are close to are Chinese like me, and they know that our 'average ages' are higher compared to the rest of the world, lol.

Your priorities in life are safe as, bro. :five:
Anonymous
I'm 20, but come from a religious (muslim) home, and I haven't been to Uni yet. Plenty of opportunity in September yaaaay. Somewhere to do it in that is.

.......so your not a Muslim, or your a VERY NAUGHTY BOY!!:biggrin:

anyway I'm late if the average age is like 15-16? Dunno what it is but I'm 18 now.
joey11223
.......so your not a Muslim, or your a VERY NAUGHTY BOY!!:biggrin:

anyway I'm late if the average age is like 15-16? Dunno what it is but I'm 18 now.

Do you feel pressured into losing it? Just wondering.

I hate how you say you're 'late' cos you're 18 and the average is younger. You're not late.
SuicideCommando
Your priorities in life are safe as, bro. :five:

Agree!
SuicideCommando
Do you feel pressured into losing it? Just wondering.

I hate how you say you're 'late' cos you're 18 and the average is younger. You're not late.

I don't care that I am late, fine later then the average?:p:

and no I've never been pressured about it. The majority of people I know leaving college are still virgins, I have more female friends then male friends but of the ones I have the males more of them are virgins then the girls. Although both of those lost it early with older man and one regrets that.
Have you ever considered that you might be asexual?
joey11223
I don't care that I am late, fine later then the average?:p:

and no I've never been pressured about it. The majority of people I know leaving college are still virgins, I have more female friends then male friends but of the ones I have the males more of them are virgins then the girls. Although both of those lost it early with older man and one regrets that.

You're not late. You're only late if you believe you're 'late', and if you don't feel you're late, you're not late. :awesome:

And cool story. :smile:
Im 18 and lost mine at the weekend but it was so unbelievably **** i wish i had kept my virginity, i could go on and on about how awful it was but i wont. But if id been wearing a watch id have been looking at it constantly. I wish i could still be in the virgin club and not know how awful sex is!
My my these threads come up a lot atm.
I'll be the broken record as ever and repeat the fact that I'm 23 and a virgin. I'm neither socially inept nor 'unable' to have casual sex, I just don't WANT casual sex, I want something more meaningful and less animalistic.
Plus, I'd rather not know what I'm missing until I've met someone I WANT to sleep with, repeatedly, for many years to come! (Pun, intended).
Anonymous
Im 18 and lost mine at the weekend but it was so unbelievably **** i wish i had kept my virginity, i could go on and on about how awful it was but i wont. But if id been wearing a watch id have been looking at it constantly. I wish i could still be in the virgin club and not know how awful sex is!

Ahahahahahh. You sound like me.
Reply 59
Can we stop the huge overhype of virginity already? It's human flesh inside more human flesh. It isn't a life changing experience, nor is it a big deal

Latest

Trending

Trending