Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    delete

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    Aha, but Pakistan is an ally of the US
    lol

Not really Oil is quickly becoming increasingly unaffordable and within the half century will be obsolete.
    Im gonna have to start watching madmax for tips

(Original post by 4G_dollars)
    Firstly I think we are going off topc to what OP wanted.

I do not watch PTV, neither do I watch Pakistanni channels.
    That is your take on the mater. Destroying mosques and inciting racial hatred against muslims is despicable. Some of the things that are said incites ethnic cleansing. But then I forgot, muslims aren't humans, they can't do anything ethical nowadays.
    There are many parties in India, did you look at each policies of each and every party. I highly doubt that. Please refrain from double speaking, you even acknowledged the caste system is still existent.
    India has never harmed or seeks harm on Pakistan, is that what your stating?
    1) They're the only ones who seem to broadcast this ridiculous, laughable and frankly insane tripe that India sponsors anti Pakistan "terrorists".
    2) They are humans, but when it comes to loyalties in India, the muslims support Pakistan in many cases. Not a total majority, but certainly a vocal plurality who wave Pakistan flags during wartime and support Pakistan during cricket matches, hang around themselves and as such refuse to integrate. They think Pakistan is a better country but don't realise that if they were to emigrate there they would be treated like second class citizens.
    3) How is that relevant? Congress and the BJP drive the agenda, and pander to various parties and blocs to push their reforms through.
    4) Double speaking? Please refrain from your pointless baseless accusations?
    5) Yes. I will state now that India has from the start wanted peace and security in the region. While Pakistan refuses to withdraw from legally Indian territory that can't happen, can it? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    delete

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    If only it was that easy to wipe out the Taliban...
    It is with CILLIT BANG!

Sorry. I couldn't resist. But indeed. They're a persistent bunch. We Zig, they Zag.

ReputationRep:
    Actually... having just opened a bottle of Cillit Bang I'm inclined to believe we could make good use of this in weapons for our armed forces. It's pretty nasty stuff.

1)They're the only ones who seem to broadcast this ridiculous, laughable and frankly insane tripe that Pakistan sponsors anti Indian "terrorists". How do you know this? I did not realise you work for the Indian government.
    2) They are humans. I live in Preston, I don't support Preston North End, should I be subjected to abuse as a result for not supporting the local team. In your case, I did not know cricket was political forum, it is just a sport. How do you know they do not intergrate? I take your living in UK, how do you know that muslim do not intergrate in India? Have you gone around India and interviewed each and every one of them?
    3) Wikipedia, and it has sources, it got those number things.
    4)Pakistan says the opposite thing, India refuses to withdraw from legally Pakistan territory... it wanted peace from the start. Are you saying that Pakistan enjoys war and enjoys bloodshed?

1) I challenge you to find a single news channel or publication outside of Pakistani or Muslim ownership that claims aside from the purposes of "balanced reporting" (ie, an article on Pakistani sponsoring of anti india terrorists, with a line at the end going "but pakistan also says that india sponsors anti pakistan terrorists")that India spnsors terrorists.
    2) Sir, you do not understand India. In India, cricket is what brings the nation together. EVERYBODY watches indian cricket matches, almost totally without exception. And no, i've lived in India long enough to see the totally muslim slums and have read around to know what i'm talking about, unlike you, speaking as as uninformed westerner.
    3) What?
    4) Kashmir is NOT legally pakistani territory. It never was, the ruler legally acceeded to India, and Pakistan is illegally occupying it. You can't argue against international law, unless you just want to appear well .. silly! The only claim to legitimacy Pakistan has is the religion of Kashmiris, which is irrelevant because India is a secular country, and as soon as Pakistan lost Bangladesh, it lost all legitimacy as the country for "Muslim indians". All it is is a nation that exists to support a corrupt, opaque and dangerous military establishment.
    5) No, it does not enjoy it, but as a country it exists to support a military establishment that is obsessed with war and bloodshed.

(Original post by pip_x)
    Actually... having just opened a bottle of Cillit Bang I'm inclined to believe we could make good use of this in weapons for our armed forces. It's pretty nasty stuff.
    You just have a bad experience or something? :p:

ReputationRep:
    You just have a bad experience or something? :p:
    Lol, the fumes from this stuff makes my eyes burn. I think we should harness its power in the war on terror.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)
    I suggest you crawl out from under your copy of the daily mail and do some reading into the history of American intervention in middle eastern politics.
    Boooooooooring!!

Explain some of the attacks on the following:

Turkey
    Spain
    Numerous bombings against citizens in the middle east

(Original post by Pip_x)
    Lol, the fumes from this stuff makes my eyes burn. I think we should harness its power in the war on terror.
    I'm pretty sure chemical warfare is illegal :p:

ReputationRep:
    delete

I really do feel this should via email. It seems we are going off topic.

1) I challenge you to find a single news channel or publication of Indian ownership that claims aside from the purposes of "balanced reporting"" that not only Pakistan support anti-indian terrorists but India supoort anti-Pakistanni terrorists.
    2) How do you muslims alone live in slums? That is racist. Is it specifically muslims living in slums? As I westerner do not know. Yes I am aware, cricket is popular sport in India, but people do not necessarily have to support India. I can not really see the harm in that to be honest.
    3) India and secularism is clearly disputed, as seen from your racist posts, it is evident there is racism and segregation in India. In HIndu majority nation, how can you state that lower caste hindus, or muslims franky and other minorities are treated equally?
    4) As we seen with Bhutto return, Ms Bhutto was far more popular than the military establishment. However, who can blame pakistanis for supporting a military establishment, when it is clear that under military estalishment Pakistan does thrive, it's economy grows,and things get done etc...it may have flaws, but compared to a "democratic establishment" ...
    1) :facepalm2: You aren't offering an argument, and are in blatant denial of the truth. I will do you the favour of google searching the two words "pakistan" and "terrorism".
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...meta=&aq=f&oq=
    2) :facepalm2: Yes, you do not know. So stop spouting tripe. And you don't understand India. In India, cricket is the one thing that unites everybody, regardless of religion or creed. Except the muslims.
    3) My posts aren't racist. Do you know what race is? Race is the colour of your skin, what country you're from. I'm condemning of religion. I'm an atheist. Condemning Islam is akin to condemning Nazism or Christianity. And once again, you know nothing about India. There is not one country in the world that is so diverse, where so many people attempt to get along regardless of different faiths and regionalist tendencies.
    4) Yeah, and the military establishment got her killed :rolleyes: . It has become obvious to me that you are Pakistani, because no non Pakistani Briton would condemn a proven (by UN standards) democracy and suggest military autocracy was better.

ReputationRep:
    delete

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure chemical warfare is illegal :p:
    I think Cillit Bang has gone nuclear

1) I thought I would help you as well
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...rorism&spell=1

2)Racism is not only based on race and creed but on religion as well.
    3) except the muslim...please expand,,,Are they not Indians?
    4) Would you be happy to talk about Hinduism and the caste system?
    As your an atheist I certainly hope you give your view
    5) How do you know the military establishment got her killed? Are you part of Pakistani Military establishment? How do you know this? Where are you getting your sources? Has the UN not involved you in the investigation yet. You seem to have crucial evidence in Ms Bhutto's case...
    6) I just merely stated that under a military establishment Pakistan seemed better off, the economy improved etc... I never said I
    supported it, and was gonna invite them all to tea.

I am not Pakistani.But you can continue your conpiracies...
    What my nationality or religion got to do with this, is beyond me.
    If you must know, I am a sikh with Indian heritage.

By they way do you support India in cricket?
    Ah, that explains the blatant anti "hindu" Indian bias :p: . It's ironic that the Sikhs in India are infact far more positive towards Indians (and many condemning of their quest for independence) than British sikhs who seem to be stuck in the 70s mentality (that is common of immigrants in general to be fair! ).

1) It's ironic that most of your links are something along the lines of "india protests pakistani state sponsored terrorism" :rolleyes:
    2) Nope, racism has nothing to do with religion, in my opinion. Race is to do with what the colour of your skin is. Religion is a belief and is comparable to political beliefs.
    3) Quite a few of them are quite pro pakistan.
    4) I'm an atheist. I condemn the caste system. What more do you want me to say? :lolwut:
    5) Yes, it makes perfect sense for a highly popular political figure to get killed in the middle of Pakistan far away from militant territory behind a supposed cordon of protection without the support of a corrupt and opaque military establishment :zomg: I've been so blind!
    6) The economy improved because the Americans gave the pakistanis billions to spend on it (of which they spent most on conventional arms in their misguided quest to compete with india :rolleyes: )

(Original post by Pip_x)
    I think Cillit Bang has gone nuclear
    :zomg: I'm going to amass my own personal nuclear stockpile :woo:

ReputationRep:
    :zomg: I'm going to amass my own personal nuclear stockpile :woo:
    Yaaaaay. Then declare yourself an independent state.

(Original post by Pip_x)
    Yaaaaay. Then declare yourself an independent state.
    My room would make a fine country :teeth:

(Original post by Aeolus)
    This has just discredited all of your arguments. The spanish attcks were by ETA, a basque nationalist and seperatist organisation.
    :lolwut:

"The 11 March 2004 Madrid train bombings (also known as 3/11 and in Spanish as 11-M) consisted of a series of coordinated bombings against the Cercanías (commuter train) system of Madrid, Spain on the morning of 11 March 2004 (three days before Spain's general elections), killing 191 people and wounding 1,800.[2] The official investigation by the Spanish Judiciary determined the attacks were directed by a Muslim al-Qaeda-inspired terrorist cell[3][4] although no direct al-Qaeda participation (only "inspiration"[5][6][7]) has been established.[8][9][10] Spanish Muslims who did not carry out the attacks but who sold the explosives to the terrorists were also arrested.[11][12][13]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Madrid_train_bombings

ReputationRep:
    delete

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.