Turn on thread page Beta

I am a prisoner to other people in my life and I don't know how to change any of it.
    My bf of 3 years lives in London and I am in the Midlands. We started going out when I was at uni and now I've graduated it's time for me to move in with him (naturally) except I keep holding back because I am an only child and my parents chain me up and put pressure on to me. i know if I said I was moving to London they would never see me in the same light again and it would be unbearable to live with.
    At the same time, I have no savings and am trying my best to get money together to make the move - even though, me and my BF argue so much anyway and sometimes he says or does things which make me think I shouldn't move in with him.

What do I do? I just am not happy with my life right now

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.