Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi again !

how did your interviews go ? i just finished mine ! im reaaly worried , it only took 20 minutes !!! i dunno if thats a good or a bad sgin

did anyone hear from them after the interview ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Yes I heard from Dr. Kevin within 24h after the interview and luckily the outcome was positive. I'm really excited about joining the MSc course next year.

Have you heard from them yet?

All the best,
    P

ReputationRep:
    Hi

unfortunately i havent heard from them after the interview , they actually told me that the final decision will be made by the new yr. not so optimistic though ,, when was your interview ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Mine was on the 14th of December.

I hope they offer you a place in January and don't think you should be that pessimistic. After all they are supposed to give you a final answer only by January the 7th, so don't worry too much.

P

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

Hope everyone had a fantastic festive season and that all your interviews went well. I am so excited to have been offered a place in the MSc

Has anyone else been successful??

ReputationRep:
    hey ,
    i just had a reply las week that my application was successful im soo happy and excited to start this course .. !

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I've really found this thread helpful so thank you! also, congrats on all of your offers!! I want to do a masters in clinical embryology when i've finished my degree, and of course the Oxford course looks the best! but i wanted to know (if you dont mind me asking) how you are all planning to pay for the course? its so expensive for one year and i dont know if there are any grants/bursaries available? Also, if anyone has any info on the leeds 2-year distance learning course I would be grateful, as this is my second choice and the cheaper option!!

Thanks,
    Josie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nadaaman)
    Hi again ,
    im so happy that you guys created a facebook group . ill send a request to join if you would'nt mind ?!!:yep:
    Hi again, yes, if you can send me a request to join the group, it would be great My fb name is Katerina Menelaou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megbowles)
    Hi everyone

Hope everyone had a fantastic festive season and that all your interviews went well. I am so excited to have been offered a place in the MSc

Has anyone else been successful??
    Hi, congratulations!! I received a conditional offer. I have to get IELTS. Isn't it weird that I am doing my first degree in the UK and they ask me to get IELTS? Did you receive an unconditional offer?

ReputationRep:
    Hello Everyone,

Love this thread! I applied for 2011/12 and my interview is on Feb 11 via skype! Can anyone tell me what is the format and what kind of questions do they ask??!!!
    I AM SUPER WORRIED! =(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katerinamenelaou)
    Hi, congratulations!! I received a conditional offer. I have to get IELTS. Isn't it weird that I am doing my first degree in the UK and they ask me to get IELTS? Did you receive an unconditional offer?

Hi .. im happy that u also got a place in the course ,, i also received a conditional offer with the same condition of getting TOEFL at the higher level , eventhough i did take the exam and get the required mark and acyually sent them an electronic report but they want a hard copy of the report !!!
    regarding the facebook group , i think its exclusive for the 2010 batch
    so i guess it'll be nice to create a group for our class

good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UofT_graduate)
    Hello Everyone,

Love this thread! I applied for 2011/12 and my interview is on Feb 11 via skype! Can anyone tell me what is the format and what kind of questions do they ask??!!!
    I AM SUPER WORRIED! =(

Hey , congratulations on your interview, i dont think you should worry too much just take it easy , be confident and be yourself ,, try to show your enthusiasm for the course ..
    so i guess you're an international student since ur having the inteview via skype , where are you from ?

im an embryologist from saudi arabia ...

wish you all the best in the interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nadaaman)
    Hey , congratulations on your interview, i dont think you should worry too much just take it easy , be confident and be yourself ,, try to show your enthusiasm for the course ..
    so i guess you're an international student since ur having the inteview via skype , where are you from ?

im an embryologist from saudi arabia ...

wish you all the best in the interview
    hey thanks a lot i hope the interview goes well. i am from Canada
    and yes you should create a group for 2011 batch!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katerinamenelaou)
    Hey Katerina

I met the academic conditions of my offer, now I just need to find a source of funding, which has been tough so far Have you had any luck with funding?

Someone should definately create a fb group for our 2011/2012 class.

Meg

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

It's nice to see the 2011-2012 class shaping up!

Have you guys heard from colleges yet? I just got my college offer today -- Worcester it is! Now there's just plenty of paperwork to fill out...

How's your funding quest going, Meg? I hope you've been able to secure at least part of it... Personally I've had no luck so far. We still have time though.

Good luck on your interview, UofT_graduate!

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone =D

I have been made an offer of a place on the MSc Clinical Embryology course =D woot woot!!!!

now comes the real stuff- FUNDING!
    how are you guyz applying for scholarships/grants?! i am super alien about all that stuff =( any guidance in this regard, from you guyz will be highly appreciated!
    Also do we have a facebook group for 2011-2012 batch?

(Original post by melomojo)
    Hey guys,

It's nice to see the 2011-2012 class shaping up!

Have you guys heard from colleges yet? I just got my college offer today -- Worcester it is! Now there's just plenty of paperwork to fill out...

How's your funding quest going, Meg? I hope you've been able to secure at least part of it... Personally I've had no luck so far. We still have time though.

Good luck on your interview, UofT_graduate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UofT_graduate)
    Hello everyone =D

I have been made an offer of a place on the MSc Clinical Embryology course =D woot woot!!!!

now comes the real stuff- FUNDING!
    how are you guyz applying for scholarships/grants?! i am super alien about all that stuff =( any guidance in this regard, from you guyz will be highly appreciated!
    Also do we have a facebook group for 2011-2012 batch?
    congratulations for your aceptance UofT_graduate & good luck with the funding issues !!

ReputationRep:
    hey i am applying for msc clinical embryology this year can any body guide me for the statement of purpose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megbowles)
    Hey Katerina

I met the academic conditions of my offer, now I just need to find a source of funding, which has been tough so far Have you had any luck with funding?

Someone should definately create a fb group for our 2011/2012 class.

Meg
    Hey, that's great. I took the IETLS test, but I got 6.5 in speaking, so I have to retake it.
    Reegarding the funding, I will have to pay the fees myself Where are you looking for a source of funding?

ReputationRep:
    really ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.