Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToniaS)
    Hi!
    My interview lasted approximately 20 minutes. It was comprised by Dr Kevin Coward, Associate Professor Christian Becker & Ms Pip Elphick. They were very friendly. In the beginning they asked me mostly about myself, what I have done so far, if I have any lab experience, and if I would like to investigate a topic, what that would be and why. Then they asked me about the legislation of IVF in my country and indications of IVF. Finally they asked me to describe the curriculum, asked me why I applied, how I heard about the programme, and if I have any questions. They replied to me one month afterwards.

Thanks for taking out the time to write back Tonia!
    So you've been accepted for the 2017-18 batch?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanaya_nar)
    Thanks for taking out the time to write back Tonia!
    So you've been accepted for the 2017-18 batch?
    Yes, I have! I hope that we will be classmates next year! Good luck with your interview!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I have! I hope that we will be classmates next year! Good luck with your interview!!!!!

I wish the same!
    Got done with my interview on Friday. They actually asked a lot of questions about IVF, drugs, reproductive pathophysiology, semen analysis, etc. Quite an intense interview, (felt more like a viva, tbh) but they were really nice through out

Still waiting to hear from them though. Honestly, the wait is killing me!

ReputationRep:
    Update: I got through.
    Got my email yesterday. Are any of you on the Facebook group for MSc Oxford 2017-18?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there!

I also applied for the 2017 session. My interview is scheduled for day after- 31st of March. Let's see how it goes!

Could any of you share any interview tips though?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Tanya... I am from Pakistan and I want to apply for msc in clinical embryology at the university of oxford next year... can you guide me plz how should I apply? Requirements etcThank you so much , Zara

ReputationRep:
    Hi Tonia... I am from Pakistan and I want to apply for msc in clinical embryology at the university of oxford next year... can you guide me plz how should I apply? Requirements etcThank you so much , Zara

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanaya_nar)
    Hi there!

I also applied for the 2017 session. My interview is scheduled for day after- 31st of March. Let's see how it goes!

Could any of you share any interview tips though?
    did you have any work experience lab based or otherwise?

ReputationRep:
    did you have any work experience lab based or otherwise???

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.