Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

feel good supplements. any recommendations? Watch

i always feel unhappy and unmotivated.
    it's really ****** me up over the last few years, so i've done nothing with my life from age 12/13-17.

i'm usually quite cheap about what i'll buy, but this problem is really wrecking my life, so i'm willing to spend quite a bit...but i'd rather get something cheap.

(i'm going to start exercising more too, before you recommend that as an alternative)

hi. i'd really appreciate any advice you have on the thread topic.

(and thanks, whoever did it, for delaying this thread for so long, so you could "approve" it. it's pathetic, why must you be such control freaks? if you had to check up on my thread, you could at least have put it at the top of the threads list once approved, to save me the trouble of searching through all the other old threads listed to find mine, and bumping it...)

ReputationRep:
    Are you talking about a hit?

don't know what you mean by a hit...just some sort of pill i could take which would make me feel happy, motivated and confident.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    don't know what you mean by a hit...just some sort of pill i could take which would make me feel happy, motivated and confident.
    I guess you are living in the UK, so im not really sure what's available there. Here in Spain there's a series of products made from flower extracts called "Floral Essenses of the Mediterranean".
    Here's the link:
    http://www.efmediterraneo.com/

Either way, I recommend to also try treating yourself... have fun with your friends, have some food you really like, chocolate maybe? Go out in the sun and just stand there for a while, think positive.

I hope your troubles get solved

ReputationRep:
    ecstasy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hahahahahahaha

Sorry, but there's no magical pill that's gonna make your life better, it's just gonna give you temporary happiness nothing substantial. It needs to come from inside yourself.

ReputationRep:
    I'd suggest ambition as the easiest way to motivation. Think about what you want in life, then go get it.

What's stopping you?

ReputationRep:
    St. John's wort. Did wonders for a few people I know. Not all that expensive either from what I recall.

ReputationRep:
    Gets some fresh air and go for a nice walk/bike ride somewhere?
    Set goals for yourself?
    Think back to things which have made you happy/excited and try and do those things more often.

ReputationRep:
    if im feeling down, fixing it requires lots of picknmix, some gin, a few mates and a bad film.

Srsly tho in the long term, start eating healthily, excercise regularly.
    Buy some new clothes, and don't be tight bout em, go a bit nuts.
    Get out with your mates more often.

Another alternative is to learn to juggle, it definately passes the time

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.