Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    How bored are you now?

I can't actually survive another 11 weeks of nothingness. I have a job on tuesday, and maybe an extra day a week if I'm needed. Other than this and the occasional party, I'm finding it so hard to fill my days. I go to sleep at 5am and wake up at 1pm. I have constant headaches.

I hate this summer, I'm desperate for uni.

ReputationRep:
    Pah! I'm working 52 hours this week, I would like more nothingness time please!!!!

Not long now though Appreciate your free time while you still have it!

ReputationRep:
    Enjoy having nothing to do!! I love it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get boredom! Your not revising! You don't HAVE to do anything!!!

Watch peep show on youtube or dylan moran on youtube. It's free and fun.

Sleep in the sun tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    lol im kinda getting bored a bit now aswell

i have work to occupy me but i resent my job so its nothing great lol

ive got 5 more weeks then im on holidays from work for 2 weeks then i go back for 2 weeks then i leave, have a week off and then im hopefully off to uni

you can see ive counted the weeks exactly down lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting pissed off with the nothingness too I wanted to go interrailing but noone wanted to go with me so I suggested to some friends we get a last minute deal and go away somewhere - except they either haven't got enough money or have to work. And I was going to go to Cyprus to see my cousin except that's not going to happen now either :mad: So now I don't know what to do and unhelpfully my mum's being all bleurgh just because I haven't found something else to occupy myself with yet. Sooooooo can't wait for uni!

and wow you sleep at weird hours!

ReputationRep:
    i know what you mean - i kinda like the fact that im not working constantly, but i do wana do something else ive started doing more exercise, running, swimming etc but theres only so much i can do :| im not even going on holiday im gutted about that, so im mega excited about uni it couldnt come any quicker for me i cant wait to get away, meet new people and start doing something new ! x

ReputationRep:
    i like having nothing to do it's great lol Can spend as much time with my bf + friends as i want

ReputationRep:
    I have plenty coming up to look forward to before Uni So really I'm not too bored yet ...

ReputationRep:
    my parents are soo annoying like that there always moaning at me to do something constructive blahh :|

ReputationRep:
    Haha, everyone is counting down! I am too! I work Sats and Suns and occasionally like Friday or something. I count weekends because that's my least favourite part of the week. 1 week til Sedgeford archaeology, 8 more weeks at work, 9 til Bestival, then 11 til Uni

ReputationRep:
    I dont even have a job so everyday is a day to doss about for me
    I'm bored =/ (and worried about results day)

ReputationRep:
    Think yourself lucky you have a job at all!
    Read a book, go for a walk, sunbathe, go to the pub, watch a movie, do some voluntary work maybe?
    Seriously, you'll be missing all this free time in a couple of years so make the most of it!

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to Poland then Secret Garden Party.

Although when those are over i'm going to be really booored.

ReputationRep:
    Yup I'm bored even working 37 hours a week.

ReputationRep:
    I think if I didn't have a job I'd be immensely bored, and let my body clock go haywire too!

ReputationRep:
    i am so bored. I literally have nothing to do. I cannot wait till university starts.

ReputationRep:
    I've already had a year of pretty boring shiz (punctuated by 4 months of skiing). Another 3 months to wait just seems excessive.

ReputationRep:
    I am sooo bored,job hunting is failing miserably and I can't afford to go away this year. I just want to go to university!

ReputationRep:
    lol so many people are bored and this is supposed to be the best summer of our lives. I am bored to I wish I was going to see Ne-yo like I did yesterday.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.