Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ass Burst Out Of Trousers At Work This Weekend! Absolutely No Will Power! watch

ReputationRep:
    You probably find your having a massive snack attack because your not eating enough in the day? Trying adding more calories to your structured meals (especialy breakfast/lunch were your only getting about 200kcal for each, not enough!) and you'll be less tempted to snack, good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by w04andia)
    lol i love the title of the thread ROFL! i wanna lose weight too. I weigh a lot i am 155 pounds but a size 12 and 5'4'' i really should look fatter but i have quite a lot of muscle.hmmm. BUT STILL!
    Join us on our quest my dear!! Just holiday hunting online before I go to the gym! Even more reason to keep it up! x

ReputationRep:
    So this has been my day today.

7 o clock cheerios

10 o clock Gym for 50 mins (15 mins rowing machine, 10 mins skier machine, 25 mins bikes).

1 o clock Chicken breast, baby potatoes, peas and carrots.

6 o clock Bowl of crunchy nut with no milk (I know this is'nt healthy but its my favourite and its too hard to give up).

My hubby is away picking up the bike i've been given off someone for my morning bikerides i'm going to start but it has a puncture so that wont be fixed till tomorrow now so i'll start that on wednesday morning.

ReputationRep:
    Wooow good day sounds like. I love crunchy nut too, those crazy adverts about the crunchy nutters were made for me lol.

Today

Gym- 25 minute cross train, power plate, crunches.
    Special K semi skimmed milk.
    Tea, semi skimmed milk.
    Banana

Salad Sandwich
    Grapes.

Gammon, new potatoes, asparagus.
    Mango slices.

TRYING VERY HARD TO STOP HERE! Going to the cinema shortly so will have just a massive diet coke and no pick and mix :'( SOB

ReputationRep:
    That sounds really good too!

Yeah i'm hoping i don't eat anything else tonight then i'll be happy.

Have a good time tonight.

Will report back tomorrow night

x

ReputationRep:
    Bit annoyed today cos my back is really hurting from being on the rowing machine at gym yesterday so i havn't been able to go to gym this morning and doubt i'll be able to do any other exercise today. Still going to try eating healthy today though and i'll make up the miss of exercise today at gym tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Aww dear thats a shame I guess you just got to listen to your body and maybe avoid the rower in future! I hate that machine with a passion can never do more than a couple of minutes on it!!

Today...
    Boiled egg, brown bread low fat spread.
    Tea.

Scotch broth soup.
    Cherries
    Fresh orange Juice

Special K bar

Chicken stir fry with lots of veg.
    Apple & Cinnamon.

Did half an hour cycle to a friends today (got absolutely soaked!!) and going to the gym to do a couple of classes later

Also try
    www.nutracheck.com

ReputationRep:
    Today i've had cheerios for breakfast, jacket potatoe with beans for dinner and i'll probbly end up having crunchy nut tonight.

Your day sounds good. How are you finding it? What classes do you do at gym?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seyoung1)
    Today i've had cheerios for breakfast, jacket potatoe with beans for dinner and i'll probbly end up having crunchy nut tonight.
    I'm sure you were the person who said that my rant on a previous thread had inspired them not to crash diet...
    I'm a little disapointed now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plath89)
    I'm sure you were the person who said that my rant on a previous thread had inspired them not to crash diet...
    I'm a little disapointed now
    How is this crash dieting? I class crash dieting as eating nothing for days on end.

Actully this was a bad day. A normal one would be healthy cereal for breakfast, chicken breast, baby potatoes and veg for dinner then maybe a chicken sandwich for tea then healthy cereal for supper as well as going to gym and exercising at home.

ReputationRep:
    How is this crash dieting? I class crash dieting as eating nothing for days on end.
    Yes, there are different degrees of crash dieting, it's true, but take a look at what you've eaten
    Now, unless you had f***-off massive portions in each of these meals, or some calorific drinks (you haven't included drinks?) then there is no way you have met 1200 calories today, which is the minimum you should be eating. And when your exercising as well, you should really be having 1400+ calories.
    Can you really tell me your feeling good on two bowls of cereal and a potato?

ReputationRep:

Your day sounds good. How are you finding it? What classes do you do at gym?
    Good work but yeah I would be quite hungry on just that lol I've been feeling quite hungry but having fruit when I get pangs or water and seeing if I still feel hungry. I feel quite pleased with myself for not giving up already and having big snack attacks!!

At the gym I like to vary between different classes tonight was step and body pump but I sometimes go to bums tums and thighs or dance. Variety is the spice of life Going to have a little bowl of cereal in a min I think! I'm still quite under my calories for the day considering the amount of excercise I've done.

ReputationRep:
    Just to let you know I am going to Brighton so I shall not be updating until Friday night. This will be challenging!! x

ReputationRep:

Actully this was a bad day. A normal one would be healthy cereal for breakfast, chicken breast, baby potatoes and veg for dinner then maybe a chicken sandwich for tea then healthy cereal for supper as well as going to gym and exercising at home.
    Hey chick how's it been going?
    I've let the side down a little bit!
    Brighton was amazing I managed to be reasonably good all through the days but then bumped up the calories with alcohol and takeaway
    Back on the wagon now however!! Saying that I don't wanna be too hard on myself because I have been much healthier than before I started this regime. I've learnt to say no! It's a miracle lol.
    Not going to weigh myself again until next week because of the relapse but I can definitely notice weight loss around my waist I'm starting to get a real hour glass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LizColley)
    Hey chick how's it been going?
    I've let the side down a little bit!
    Brighton was amazing I managed to be reasonably good all through the days but then bumped up the calories with alcohol and takeaway
    Back on the wagon now however!! Saying that I don't wanna be too hard on myself because I have been much healthier than before I started this regime. I've learnt to say no! It's a miracle lol.
    Not going to weigh myself again until next week because of the relapse but I can definitely notice weight loss around my waist I'm starting to get a real hour glass
    Hiya pleased you enjoyed Brighton.

I have totally let the side down lol. I hav'nt been to gym since last wed and have been eating crap.

Anyway i'm back ont he wagon too and going to the gym this afternoon. Not sure what exactly my meals are going to be today as i don't have any healthy stuff left and won't be able to go shopping till tomorrow. Think i might have some potatoes though so could have jacket potatoes and beans for dinner or something.

To be honest i'm quite pleased i've pigged out cos hopefully now that i cut my calories again, i'll manage to lose some weight.

ReputationRep:
    Lets keep it up! I absolutely love that nutracheck website because it is helping me to see when I have been good and the foods that are good or bad but unfortunately my free trial has ran out so I'm waiting till pay day to subscribe to it properly. Don't worry we all have relapses but making lifestyle changes is a bit deal. WE CAN DO IT! x

ReputationRep:
    Hiya hows it going? I've done good this week with going to gym and average on the eating front lol. Still hav'nt lost any weight but i'm thinking positive and hoping that some of my fat has turned to muscle haha. Need to get a tape measure so i can see if i lose inches.

ReputationRep:
    You 2 dont seem to be eating enough? Unless your portions are really big that is...

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness blogs threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.