Turn on thread page Beta

All you Malia visitors watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    my group of 7 girls are going to Malia on Tuesday and I was just wondering if any lovely TSR's who have been there recommend any clubs/bars/places to go for nightlife. We're sorted during the day and will be fine just searching the strip in the evening, but wanted to know if anyone has particularly enjoyed a certain place you would like to recommend
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    pretty blonde with lovely eyes is out to get laiiiiiiiiiiiiid lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    pretty blonde with lovely eyes is out to get laiiiiiiiiiiiiid lol
    i beg your pardon! ha
    i most certainly am not, i'm just wondering what the good clubs/bars are to go to for a good night with the girls, is that so hard to believe?

ReputationRep:
    Heh, good luck =)

EDIT: I assume you've not seen Malia =P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by My Alt)
    Heh, good luck =)

EDIT: I assume you've not seen Malia =P
    I've been to crete before but not Malia. seeing as there's a group of us i'm not worried, and no i haven't seen it properly yet, and yes i have heard the articles in the papers but i'm not the kind of girl that goes to malia for one thing.

ReputationRep:
    Na, it's cool. When I went to Crete, I drove through Malia at about 4 in the morning, so you can imagine that my impression of it is not that good. Having said that, driving through it again during the day, it looked nice, so that's cool. Unfortuantely, I cannot reccomend any nightlife, I went to Crete with my family, and didn't stay there. I'm sure you'll have a great time

ReputationRep:
    Na, it's cool. When I went to Crete, I drove through Malia at about 4 in the morning, so you can imagine that my impression of it is not that good. Having said that, driving through it again during the day, it looked nice, so that's cool. Unfortuantely, I cannot reccomend any nightlife, I went to Crete with my family, and didn't stay there. I'm sure you'll have a great time
    Ah i see why now. I'll be in bed by then anyway ha. I'm not staying in Malia the whole time anyway, me and my best friend are staying in a hotel in Stalis the family-like resort next door, and going into malia just for the nightlife, we get a bit of both then, thats when we're meeting the other 5. But as long as i can dance, sing outrageously and enjoy being in the heat, being young and free then i hope i'll have a good time too

ReputationRep:
    ermm i liked zig zag when i went last year

ReputationRep:
    Bcm .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by writergirl)
    Hey,
    my group of 7 girls are going to Malia on Tuesday and I was just wondering if any lovely TSR's who have been there recommend any clubs/bars/places to go for nightlife. We're sorted during the day and will be fine just searching the strip in the evening, but wanted to know if anyone has particularly enjoyed a certain place you would like to recommend
    Thank you

Go to the indie bar and ask for an Alabama Slammer, it is the best drink ever!

Newcastle bar probably does the best deals on drinks.

Never go anywhere you have to pay to get in.

ReputationRep:
    Ah i see why now. I'll be in bed by then anyway ha. I'm not staying in Malia the whole time anyway, me and my best friend are staying in a hotel in Stalis the family-like resort next door, and going into malia just for the nightlife, we get a bit of both then, thats when we're meeting the other 5. But as long as i can dance, sing outrageously and enjoy being in the heat, being young and free then i hope i'll have a good time too
    Sounds awesome

ReputationRep:
    Sounds awesome
    I hope it is!
    btw
    nice pokemon you have there those were the days *sighs*
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I hope it is!
    btw
    Shame your not going to Zante, we could have had fun!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    i beg your pardon! ha
    i most certainly am not, i'm just wondering what the good clubs/bars are to go to for a good night with the girls, is that so hard to believe?
    Sure!:p:

ReputationRep:
    i beg your pardon! ha
    in malia? sorry but yes it is that hard to believe, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vas876)
    Shame your not going to Zante, we could have had fun!
    lol i know what fun you're after, sir!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    in malia? sorry but yes it is that hard to believe, lol
    well i suppose for those who don't know me it is hard to believe. my friends wanted to go there so we're all just going for a girlie holiday which just so happens to be in malia ha, i know what one of them wants though!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    lol i know what fun you're after, sir!
    At least im up front about it!

But honestly is that not even on your agenda?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vas876)
    At least im up front about it!

But honestly is that not even on your agenda?
    it honestly isn't. I'm just going for a good time with my friends before we all break for uni.

ReputationRep:
    I hope it is!
    btw
    I couldn't kick the habit, I guess

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 1, 2009
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.