Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by writergirl)
    it honestly isn't. I'm just going for a good time with my friends before we all break for uni.
    Damn, i hope there are less of you in zante. :p:

I'm kidding, you'd still be fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vas876)
    Damn, i hope there are less of you in zante. :p:

I'm kidding, you'd still be fun.
    sorry to disappoint
    i wouldn't deny a smooch, i just wouldn't go the whole way. i'd just feel degraded.

ReputationRep:
    it honestly isn't. I'm just going for a good time with my friends before we all break for uni.
    lots of sex is a good time heh heh

you can protest all you like sweetie but very few people are going to believe you lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    lots of sex is a good time heh heh

you can protest all you like sweetie but very few people are going to believe you lol
    oh well, i know what person i am and as long as i believe me thats all that matters.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    sorry to disappoint
    i wouldn't deny a smooch, i just wouldn't go the whole way. i'd just feel degraded.
    Wehey.

Why degraded?, it wouldn't have to be a one night stand.

But you look life fun, id probably even just play mini golf with you.

But your going to the wrong island.

ReputationRep:
    Wehey.

Why degraded?, it wouldn't have to be a one night stand.

But you look life fun, id probably even just play mini golf with you.

But your going to the wrong island.
    so a seven night stand instead?
    sorry, but i'm just not going to give into it like that.
    I know some don't believe me..cough cough silverbolt!:P
    but yeah, i'll fly to zante and we can play mini golf yeah?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    so a seven night stand instead?sorry, but i'm just not going to give into it like that.
    I know some don't believe me..cough cough silverbolt!:P
    but yeah, i'll fly to zante and we can play mini golf yeah?
    Not necessarily.

and loooooooooool

ReputationRep:
    its really quite chavvy
    we went there for one night
    the cheapest drinks were at this bar called 4play (LOL)
    we decided we didn't like the place so we went back to our "home" town of hersonissos and went clubbing there.. and there (if you're interested) i found the best club to be camelot
    have fun!

ReputationRep:
    Not necessarily.

and loooooooooool
    vas876 you shan't change my mind
    and why you laughing, i was plotting that plan for ages
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    vas876 you shan't change my mind
    and why you laughing, i was plotting that plan for ages
    Damn!:p:
    What can i do that will?

WOW stalking me that's kinda kinky (you don't need the 876:yep: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hendy16)
    ermm i liked zig zag when i went last year
    yeah that was amazing but apollo was better! and the bar zoo that bar does the best 6 L fish bowl ever oh and blue night

ReputationRep:
    Damn!:p:
    What can i do that will?

WOW stalking me that's kinda kinky (you don't need the 876:yep: )
    ha how did i know this thread would steer this way...

ReputationRep:
    All I know is when I was in crete on holiday with my parents a few years ago, some brit got stabbed to death in Malia, and in the same week there was apparently a huge riot there caused by drunken yobs. Not somewhere I'd like to go on holiday, and certainly not somewhere where you'll be in bed at 4am.

edit - If your staying in Stalis you'll be fine. That's where we were, and apart from the bikes on the road, it wasn't that loud at all. So I'll probably take back what I said about not being in bed at 4 lol.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    ha how did i know this thread would steer this way...

With you it kinda had to.

Back to your original point.

Make sure you check you

ZigZags
    Banana Bar
    Candy Club
    and Club UK

ReputationRep:
    i went to malia last year. the strip has loads of clubs and bars, you can hop from one to the other. definatly start with headf'kers though. also, don't book a boat trip for the morning. lots of green people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WelshBluebird)
    All I know is when I was in crete on holiday with my parents a few years ago, some brit got stabbed to death in Malia, and in the same week there was apparently a huge riot there caused by drunken yobs. Not somewhere I'd like to go on holiday, and certainly not somewhere where you'll be in bed at 4am.

edit - If your staying in Stalis you'll be fine. That's where we were, and apart from the bikes on the road, it wasn't that loud at all. So I'll probably take back what I said about not being in bed at 4 lol.
    this is what me and my best friend were thinking. we'll have the peace and quiet of Stalis during the day and once we go to sleep, and can go into Malia and meet with the other 5 to enjoy the nightlife, that way we have the best of both worlds.
    and gosh at what happened when you were there:| lets not hope theres a repeat performance!

ReputationRep:
    this is what me and my best friend were thinking. we'll have the peace and quiet of Stalis during the day and once we go to sleep, and can go into Malia and meet with the other 5 to enjoy the nightlife, that way we have the best of both worlds.
    and gosh at what happened when you were there:| lets not hope theres a repeat performance!
    It probably won't, as the only things you really hear of are the horror stories. I mean if you just went on stuff like that, you wouldn't go anywhere really. But its still put me off the place lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WelshBluebird)
    It probably won't, as the only things you really hear of are the horror stories. I mean if you just went on stuff like that, you wouldn't go anywhere really. But its still put me off the place lol.
    exactly, you're right. Well i'm going to enjoy this holiday,i've been looking forward to it for ages
    thanks everyone for your recommendations, i've written them down and shall have my beady eye open when i'm there.!

ReputationRep:
    Be warned.

Student Rapists.

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    I went to malia for a week from the 23rd of June, it was AMAZING, you'll love it!
    Yiasou bar, malibu club and zigzag club were my faves :-)
    And believe it or not, girls do actually go to Malia without the intention of getting laid haha!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 1, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.