Turn on thread page Beta

All you Malia visitors watch

ReputationRep:
    A large proportion of my sixth form just returned from Malia. People (of our age anyway) seem to go there for one purpose: I wish I could show you all the facebook photos to illustrate my point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kellybaby)
    I went to malia for a week from the 23rd of June, it was AMAZING, you'll love it!
    Yiasou bar, malibu club and zigzag club were my faves :-)
    And believe it or not, girls do actually go to Malia without the intention of getting laid haha!
    hey, thank you so much, i've heard zigzag a few times already so it must be popular! I shall definately try them out
    and THANK YOU!

ReputationRep:
    im going in two weeks cant wait.

ReputationRep:
    Im also going in two weeks

29th July - 5th Aug with 7 friends from Kent

ReputationRep:
    I went last year - it was fab.

I'd only recommend what you're already doing, staying in Stalis or away from the strip. We stayed about a 10-15 minute walk from the strip in Old Malia and it was a lot nicer, and we walked or taxi'd to Stalis to eat out as there were some super-nice restaurants there.

On the strip my favourites were The Loft, Union Jack, and Corkers (v cheesy music though, only for a drunken laugh!) but zig zag was awesome too.

Basically go where the deals lead you! Our best deal was 5 euros each for 3 triple mixers each, 50 shots between the 10 of us and 2 fishbowls! was pretty awesome.

Just ignore the various sex going on in most of the clubs/alleyways/streets haha. you'll have a great time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lupie)
    Basically go where the deals lead you! Our best deal was 5 euros each for 3 triple mixers each, 50 shots between the 10 of us and 2 fishbowls! was pretty awesome.
    Lmaooo, 50 shots and fishbowls included in the 5 euros? What bar is this I need to go there...and was this a deal for girls or..you know?
    Im going Malia next tuesday with 9 other lads..they'll be girls there that we know and the randoms we meet. Is there gonna be better offers if theres girls on the table..or is it just that ridiculously cheap?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steadyg)
    Lmaooo, 50 shots and fishbowls included in the 5 euros? What bar is this I need to go there...and was this a deal for girls or..you know?
    Im going Malia next tuesday with 9 other lads..they'll be girls there that we know and the randoms we meet. Is there gonna be better offers if theres girls on the table..or is it just that ridiculously cheap?
    This was the Union Jack bar. I say 50 shots, they were 50 shots of something we assumed was a cocktail of some kind, not pure shots. But it was still enough between a bunch of us to get us hammered! haha.
    Umm, tbh i think it's girls that do get the better deals. As a big group of girls the reps were very interested in us and were falling over themselves to give us good deals. If we said somewhere else did us a better deal they'd instantly go better. The group of boys we went with stayed in one bar the entire week so i don't think they even tried to get deals! But I doubt you could spend over 10/15euros a night. If it's still as good as last year anyway - you don't have to pay to get in anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    Just come back this morning from Malia. Amazing time, personally I thought the Union Jack bar and Apollo were the best
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by writergirl)
    hey, thank you so much, i've heard zigzag a few times already so it must be popular! I shall definitely try them out
    and THANK YOU!
    How was it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vas876)
    How was it?
    heyyy, really good thanks. a distant memory now though but we all loved it and had a fantastic week!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 1, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.