Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help! Need Provisional Insurance Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sami2412)
    www.collingwoodlearners.com

I used that because i couldnt afford the premium ones i think its £82 per month or £27 a week. Easy to register as its all online

EDIT: Just read up hahaha :P
    What will you have to pay for our services?
    Our intermediary fees, which are non-refundable, are provided below:
    1. Insurance services processing Fee (referred client, initial purchase or £22.50
    subsequent purchases for a different vehicle)
    2. Insurance services processing Fee (referred client, subsequent purchases £2.50
    for the same vehicle)
    3. Insurance services processing Fee (non-referred client) £7.50 per week or
    £22.50 for longer durations
    4. Manual purchase and mid term amendments processing Fee £20.00

Do I have to pay £22.50 on top of the quote??

EDIT: Just read that it was included in the premium quote which means my insurance is 74.50 really which explains my above query!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stanley90)
    Got a quote of 96.50, I think it might be because of how long I've had my provisional for though..

EDIT: Just realised i didn't even specify the length of time I1ve had my provisional for so why is mine more expensive on a 1.1?? Maybe because the car is 97/98?
    Hmm thats weird, have no idea why its so expensive...but because i'm so kind i've spent 15mins on google searching for that code. Try type this in: 331443 (when it asks for a referal code). Let me know if it works..it should get you a decent discount.

ReputationRep:
    What will you have to pay for our services?
    Our intermediary fees, which are non-refundable, are provided below:
    1. Insurance services processing Fee (referred client, initial purchase or £22.50
    subsequent purchases for a different vehicle)
    2. Insurance services processing Fee (referred client, subsequent purchases £2.50
    for the same vehicle)
    3. Insurance services processing Fee (non-referred client) £7.50 per week or
    £22.50 for longer durations
    4. Manual purchase and mid term amendments processing Fee £20.00

Do I have to pay £22.50 on top of the quote??
    Those are included... but they may be payable if you change the policy halfway through, i know i paid the price which was displayed.

ReputationRep:
    My dad's insurance plicy just finished and he's leaving his current insurer but even still, what's the name of your mum's insurer?
    I'm on LV - Liverpool Victoria. I don't think it'll be as cheap for you though...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.