x Turn on thread page Beta

I might have just eaten a small bit of rotten fruit watch

Announcements

What's the worst that could happen?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

ReputationRep:
    You might have a bit of a tummy ache but I doubt anything that bad will happen. Our bodies are made to deal/cope with a little bit of dodgy food now and then.

ReputationRep:
    I'm alwaaaays eating fruit thats slightly worse for wear, (i'm much to cheap to throw stuff out)vhow rotton is rotton? Was it sprouting a second fruit? Was it liquid? Was it sheathed in blue fuzz?

If it was just a bit brown and mushy i'm sure you'll be fineeee. And even if it displayed the other sypmtoms, if you only ate a tiny bit you'll be fineeee.

ReputationRep:
    You're probably ok with fruit. Meat, however...

ReputationRep:
    You'll live.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What's the worst that could happen?
    Thanks
    Your penis will shrivel up.

ReputationRep:
    Explosive diarrhea

Enjoy
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I once ate a piece of chocolate i found on the ground of a remote mountain trail. It was a little mouldy but still tasted OK. 3 day (probably) rule ftw.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Oh ****!

Run to A&E, get your stomach pumped, you will die!

You have less that 2 hours!

ReputationRep:
    You're going to die. True story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andylol)
    Explosive diarrhea

Enjoy
    Volcano? :eek:
    Where does OP live so I can pack my bags and hold my nose/ears.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    You could die- and wipe out the entire world.

(Original post by nexttime)
    I once ate a piece of chocolate i found on the ground of a remote mountain trail. It was a little mouldy but still tasted OK. 3 day (probably) rule ftw.
    :lolwut:

I'm female btw - although I found it doubtful, I thought the penis wouldn't be affected.

ReputationRep:
    Armageddon.No,seriously,you'll be fine.You could get a slight tummy ache but I doubt even that'll happen seeing as you only had a small bit.

ReputationRep:
    Imminent death.
    Providing your name's Snow White and some psycho old hag offered you one.

ReputationRep:
    i don't know, but you can never ever tell your friends, or even people on the internet.

that would be the worst thing you could do.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing. Gone off fruit is fine, it's out of date meat you have to watch out for - unless some fly died in it and went off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plath89)
    I'm alwaaaays eating fruit thats slightly worse for wear, (i'm much to cheap to throw stuff out)vhow rotton is rotton? Was it sprouting a second fruit? Was it liquid? Was it sheathed in blue fuzz?

If it was just a bit brown and mushy i'm sure you'll be fineeee. And even if it displayed the other sypmtoms, if you only ate a tiny bit you'll be fineeee.
    fine with four e's is the best type of fine. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nexttime)
    Wow what a coincidence

:lolwut:

My friend did and said (3 day rule) the exact same thing on D of E.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.