The Student Room Group
Well, bit of a **** hole isnt it?
Reply 2
id rather slash my wrists then go to that place. and im from Hull go figure..
Reply 3
Cos its ****, just like a lot of places in london.
Reply 4
If you somehow don't blend in then you're in danger of being mugged, ie. don't wear flashy and expensive clothes. Common sense really.
Reply 5
james_dow
id rather slash my wrists then go to that place. and im from Hull go figure..

Being from Hull, you must have gone to Brixton a lot, so you know what you're talking about.
Reply 6
I like it there, it feels homeley :tongue: probably cos i've been to so any gigs in brixton
Reply 7
It's not that bad...well round the station and the academy it's alright.
Reply 8
maxfire
Being from Hull, you must have gone to Brixton a lot, so you know what you're talking about.

i agree, i have obviously never ever been to London nor spent considerable time their, nor ever ventured to brixton ever, and in no way was i using the fact im from Hull to help point out that its ****.
Reply 9
james_dow
i agree, i have obviously never ever been to London nor spent considerable time their, nor ever ventured to brixton ever, and in no way was i using the fact im from Hull to help point out that its ****.

what?

EDIT: you used "their" when it shuld have been "there". Just in case you cared
Reply 10
Why would anyone like Brixton?
South London, 'nuff said :awesome:
It isn't the safest place in the world, which is why everyone calls it a **** hole.
I've never had any problems walking from the station to academy numerous times, but its notorious because of gangs like the pill dem crew.
Reply 13
A local gent once stole Donal MacIntyre's laptop. That was bang out of order.
because it was one of the early 'black' parts of london when london wasn't integrated and ignorant white people taught their children that if they didn't behave then the black man was going to take them away.

****this is in no way a view i share
Reply 15
South of the river is a bit grimey, but still, most of you couldn't afford to live in Brixton anyway. Check it out, cost more than your parent's 3 bed semi in Bolton or wherever.
coz itz gangster bruv
Dave Chappelle loved it.

Latest