Help with current income assessment form Watch

hoochi0055
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
i have completed forms andsent p60 for 07/08 income for my partner under details for supporting application and given an estimate for 09/10 in my student application im assuming this is for childcare grant and parents learning grant however husbands income will now half due to staf decreasing by employer going down to 3 day a week we have got a current income assessment form to send of but will i need to do 2 forms one fr his part of the application and one for mine thanks for any advice
hoochi0055
anyone have any info i have tried ringing student finance they keep cutting me off
Taiko
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Current income form will base your maintenance grant and loan on the year April 2009 to April 2010.

The original net estimates for PLA, Childcare etc are based on the academic year, so 1st September 2009 to 31st August 2010. You therefore need to do both.
hoochi0055
thank you very much i wasnt sure if he sent one off and they just automatically used it for both but i will send 2 forms off.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (54)
28.88%
No - I got the required grades (110)
58.82%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
12.3%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise