The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Liverpool - Archaeology/Geography
Newcastle - Archaeology/Geography
Queens Belfast - Archaeology/Paleoecology/Geography
Kent - Archaeology/Anthropology
Brookes - Anthropology/Geography

Sent off about 10 days ago - couple of acknowledgements, no replies yet though. A little twitchy, because my PS is geared towards the top 3 on the list in combo terms. Hey ho, we'll just have to wait and see
Reply 161
felicityjade
Music:

Bath Spa
Oxford Brookes
Edinburgh Napier
Canterbury Christchurch

Law and vocal and choral studies:
Winchester.

I'm so excited - hope i get offers!

hey ive applied to do music at oxford brookes, bath spa, chichester, anglia ruskin and bristol :smile:
Reply 162
hannah_09
hey ive applied to do music at oxford brookes, bath spa, chichester, anglia ruskin and bristol :smile:

Same here except with Cardiff, Royal Holloway and Southampton, not Chichester, Anglia Ruskin and Bristol. Good luck with your applications and everything. :smile:
Reply 163
ahh cool :smile: good luck with yours to, which uni's do you think you will put down as your 1st and second and what do you play? :smile: x
Psychology & Sociology

University Campus Suffolk (Bury St Edmunds)

Damn me and my only one choice/not wanting to move :frown:
Reply 165
Classics and Ancient History

Manchester
Liverpool
Warwick
Winchester - Law & Vocal Studies (offer)
Bath Spa - Music (offer)
Oxford Brookes - Music (still waiting!)
Kingston - Music (offer)
Reply 167
zohaib01
Tv Production @
1. Bournemouth
2.Middlesex
3.Westminster
4.Leeds
5.Gloustershire

:smile:

i've appplied for television production at 3 of yours, bournemouth, leeds, and westminster. do you know which ones you are choosing for your top 2 cz i am completely stuck?
law M100

essex
southampton
leicester
kent
queen mary
Baker02
i've appplied for television production at 3 of yours, bournemouth, leeds, and westminster. do you know which ones you are choosing for your top 2 cz i am completely stuck?

Hey Erm lol that is like ar eallly old post i've changed to psychology but i went to leeds open day at the course and enviroment at Leeds is brillant and Bournemouth as a place is really good and its course there well known and repsected in industry also skill set acreddited jsut depends on what you want from the uni :smile: hope i could help
felicityjade
Winchester - Law & Vocal Studies (offer)
Bath Spa - Music (offer)
Oxford Brookes - Music (still waiting!)
Kingston - Music (offer)

hey!
I've applyed to Bath Spa and Winchester too!!!;D
:woo:
Bath Spa: Creative Media Practices:woo: :eek3:
Winchester: Drama and Media Production ;D
xxx
Birmingham: French and European Studies (Politics) [applied for Political Science first, then changed it].
Nottingham: French and Politics
Nottingham: Modern European Studies
Leicester: Politics
Manchester: French and Social Sciences
Reply 172
Biochemistry:
KCL
UCL
Nottingham --- offer [ielts 6.5]
Cardiff
Royal Holloway
Reply 173
Danae
Biochemistry:
KCL
UCL
Nottingham --- offer [ielts 6.5]
Cardiff
Royal Holloway

could you tell me how does your Nott´s IELTS condition exactly look like? thanksss
Reply 174
Merlinn
could you tell me how does your Nott´s IELTS condition exactly look like? thanksss

ΙELTS (academic training) with overall score of 6.5 (no element below 6.0) or
TOEFL 573 in
paper-based test (no less than 4.5 in Test of Written English) or 88 in iBT (no
less than 19 in any
element)
Reply 175
Danae
ΙELTS (academic training) with overall score of 6.5 (no element below 6.0) or
TOEFL 573 in
paper-based test (no less than 4.5 in Test of Written English) or 88 in iBT (no
less than 19 in any
element)

they told me that mine overall 6.5 (listening 7, reading 7, writing 5.5, speaking 7) would not be accepted...........even if I get the grades....:mad:
Reply 176
Merlinn
they told me that mine overall 6.5 (listening 7, reading 7, writing 5.5, speaking 7) would not be accepted...........even if I get the grades....:mad:

Really??? And why don't you retake ielts??????
Reply 177
Danae
Really??? And why don't you retake ielts??????

I dont have money for that... and also no time... I am studying hard for the final exams... :/
Reply 178
Merlinn
I dont have money for that... and also no time... I am studying hard for the final exams... :/

:frown: :frown: :frown: Then good luck with your exams. I was going to tell you that nottingham has a pre-sessional course starting on the 8th of july i think but that whould be much more expensive than retaking the ielts:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending