Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm interested in those black plastic ones that have become quite popular. I'm not interested in huge lenses though. Anyone know any good examples? Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Specsavers, have u not seen the TV ads

ReputationRep:
    yeah, specsavers have quite a lot of that style.

ReputationRep:
    www.glassesdirect.co.uk i just bought the "mai tai" which are the big lense kind in tortoise shell and they're really nice and solid for £29 they do lots of other styles with thick plastic frames in the "fashion" and "retro" categories. unless you don't mean prescription glasses, you could probably get clear lenses on ebay/topman

ReputationRep:
    Specsavers are good and if you are under 16 then you get any glasses for £30. My FCUK ones should have cost £165.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if you like these...

http://www.specsavers.co.uk/glasses/...ses/osiris-690

I got the black and white one, they look nice

ReputationRep:
    my boyfriend got his Jasper Conran glasses (thick black frames) from Specsavers, he looks well fit in them...

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.