(Original post by Graphix)
    I'm really sorry to hear that!

What's your top choice now?
    I dont know :/ Im beginning to doubt I'll get in anywhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izinku)
    UCL...?

Anyway - I'm sure you'll get in somewhere!! You got to interviews so you're definitely good!

Best of luck and I hope you end up where you're happy?

(Are you a potential reapplicant?)

ReputationRep:
    Rejectionnnnnnnnn
    same- mind me asking what you're doing on your gap year?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when/how we get our TSA scores back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kneechuh)
    Does anyone know when/how we get our TSA scores back?
    15th January the results are released. You should've been given a candidate number and PIN at the time of sitting which you use to register no more than 10 days before the day of release.

we gta have faith !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clements-)
    15th January the results are released. You should've been given a candidate number and PIN at the time of sitting which you use to register no more than 10 days before the day of release.
    Thanks, and congratulations on your offer

im really curious as to what my TSA score was! we can all post them on here to see if there is a correlation between TSA score and offers/rejection etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trollman)
    im really curious as to what my TSA score was! we can all post them on here to see if there is a correlation between TSA score and offers/rejection etc
    Yeah, and it may be that we discover that college choice is more important than we think...

ReputationRep:
    Definetly! On jan 15 let's post here the TSA results and also the offer/rejection from oxford..so we can see if it influenced much....

They rejected me :'( Oh well....UCL offered me a place, so it guess its cool! But i'm really curious how the TSA went, cause i thought i had done it kinda well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moonlight_freakout)
    Definetly! On jan 15 let's post here the TSA results and also the offer/rejection from oxford..so we can see if it influenced much....

They rejected me :'( Oh well....UCL offered me a place, so it guess its cool! But i'm really curious how the TSA went, cause i thought i had done it kinda well
    Sorry to hear that. Did you get rejected pre- or post-interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sirensinging)
    Sorry to hear that. Did you get rejected pre- or post-interview?
    post interview - but i met a girl there who told me that actually they dont use the TSA results and that they are just used after you graduate to see if there's a correlation?! So i was just curious to see if it could be true or not!

ReputationRep:
    post interview - but i met a girl there who told me that actually they dont use the TSA results and that they are just used after you graduate to see if there's a correlation?! So i was just curious to see if it could be true or not!
    I always thought that the TSA was used to sort out who to interview and who to reject... hm... well, we'll see soon enough to make a few theories in about a week.

ReputationRep:
    (Rejected =[)

has anyone registered yet? Because when I put my date of birth in it keeps saying 'Please enter a valid date'
    ???

ReputationRep:
    No, they are actually used. Cambridge has been using this test for a while and their results have shown that there is indeed a correlation. From what I've heard, the TSA is very much used to determine who gets an interview, but less so when making offers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elieshout)
    No, they are actually used. Cambridge has been using this test for a while and their results have shown that there is indeed a correlation. From what I've heard, the TSA is very much used to determine who gets an interview, but less so when making offers.
    Actually i had heard it about oxford..but it could well have been a rumour?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rev_pain)
    (Rejected =[)

has anyone registered yet? Because when I put my date of birth in it keeps saying 'Please enter a valid date'
    ???
    I registered yesterday...try using the calender thingy to select your bday date...?! and insert it in teh right format: dd/mm/yyyy

it says enter a valid date for me as well :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I registered yesterday...try using the calender thingy to select your bday date...?! and insert it in teh right format: dd/mm/yyyy
    Yeh i did use the calender =s
    Ive tried every possible format I can think of

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.