Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rev_pain)
    Yeh i did use the calender =s
    Ive tried every possible format I can think of
    One last advice would be to check that the candidate number you insert isnt the one from UCAS but the one from the TSA centre...other than that??? If it doesnt work either try contacting your centre where you did the test?!

ReputationRep:
    I registered like a week ago, I don't see why it said you couldn't register more than 10 days before?

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps so they don't have to buy extra server capacity for all the oxbridge applicants checking on their profiles...not that it makes any difference now. Anyone else notice so aestheticly pleasing the TSA site is ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trollman)
    it says enter a valid date for me as well :confused:
    (If you're still having problems...) You need to be using either internet explorer or firefox, mine's working now.

ReputationRep:
    (If you're still having problems...) You need to be using either internet explorer or firefox, mine's working now.
    i used google chrome and it was fine

damn u safari for windows :mob:

ReputationRep:
    7 days...

ReputationRep:
    AHHHH results are out!

ReputationRep:
    they are? for my acct it still says the results have not been released.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GPAv)
    they are? for my acct it still says the results have not been released.
    Well, they are for centres.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gilbare)
    Well, they are for centres.
    yes, they are :mad: my college headmaster contacted me today to inform me that I scored 70.5 overall with around 77 at the critical reasoning and 65 at problem solving. It seemed to me as a quite bad result but she said it was infact quite a good score with only 9% scoring the same or more...so I guess the exam really was pretty hard this year :confused:

anyway, I'm still rejected so it doesn't matter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by winter_fairy)
    yes, they are :mad: my college headmaster contacted me today to inform me that I scored 70.5 overall with around 77 at the critical reasoning and 65 at problem solving. It seemed to me as a quite bad result but she said it was infact quite a good score with only 9% scoring the same or more...so I guess the exam really was pretty hard this year :confused:

Arghh! I have to wait another day for my results...but i mean yours were really good i think! I mean, it's not like a normal exam where the good candidates score around 90-100 percent, it's TSA, so an average of 70 percent is REEEEEALLY good!
    Oh well, congrats anyway!! It's a personal achievement per se, no???

(Original post by moonlight_freakout)
    Arghh! I have to wait another day for my results...but i mean yours were really good i think! I mean, it's not like a normal exam where the good candidates score around 90-100 percent, it's TSA, so an average of 70 percent is REEEEEALLY good!
    Oh well, congrats anyway!! It's a personal achievement per se, no???
    yh from what I can gather about 60 is average so 70 is pretty impressive allow waiting till tomorow :/

ReputationRep:
    I'll be finding out tomorrow too. I thought I'd completely failed the test at the time, but I suppose I must have done better! It'd be interesting to know what the cut-off point for scores was...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by winter_fairy)

Did you get rejected pre or post interview, if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    Guys we don't have to wait until tomorrow, only 7 hours

ReputationRep:
    So do they get released at midnight ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gilbare)
    Guys we don't have to wait until tomorrow, only 7 hours
    Tomorrow is in 7 hours...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kneechuh)
    Did you get rejected pre or post interview, if you don't mind me asking?
    I got an interview invitation and I really enjoyed how the 2 interviews went...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kylesawhney)
    So do they get released at midnight ?
    I seriously hope so!! I live in Italy, so I have to wait until 1pm lol!

University open days

1. University of Oxford
    All undergraduate colleges and departments Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.