Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait to see what I've got...!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Graphix)
    Can't wait to see what I've got...!
    Like it matters for you

my rejection just came in through track, i got excited i thought i may have an offer but NO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kneechuh)
    Like it matters for you
    I'm sure it does matter to her!

It certainly matters to me

ReputationRep:
    Just realised that mine is likely to be the lowest score here :o:

(Original post by Kneechuh)
    Just realised that mine is likely to be the lowest score here :o:
    doubt it i did guess quite a few

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trollman)
    doubt it i did guess quite a few
    But I'm the one who failed to get an interview :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kneechuch)
    Like it matters for you
    (Original post by kylesawhney)
    I'm sure it does matter to her!

It certainly matters to me
    Haha - thanks Kyle.
    Kneechuh - you should know better! Of course it matters to me...I still wanna know how I've done thinking back on the actual exam experience...

ReputationRep:
    Do we get to look up the results on the website at midnight? Is anyone going to stay up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilyusha)
    Do we get to look up the results on the website at midnight? Is anyone going to stay up?
    haha, don't have to stay up.. it's 16:30 here!
    but it would be really cool if they would upload it at midnight!

ReputationRep:
    Right, it turns out I read the instructions wrong, and where it says "Please make sure you register no earlier than 10 days before the advertised results release date.", I'd read it as no later and registered about a week after the TSA, idiot. So now when I try to log in it says 'Site Error' - is it saying this due to me mistakenly registering early, or does it say it to everyone due to results not having come out yet does anyone know?

ReputationRep:
    Really exited, I'm hoping it's high so I have some clue why they took me after the disaster that was my first interview...

(Original post by student4562)
    Right, it turns out I read the instructions wrong, and where it says "Please make sure you register no earlier than 10 days before the advertised results release date.", I'd read it as no later and registered about a week after the TSA, idiot. So now when I try to log in it says 'Site Error' - is it saying this due to me mistakenly registering early, or does it say it to everyone due to results not having come out yet does anyone know?
    Mine just says when the results will come out, so it's probably because of the early registering. Maybe email them to ask what to do now.

ReputationRep:
    I registered a few minutes ago and it says 'site error' when I log on! How annoying!

ReputationRep:
    RE: Site error ... it is probably just server issues don't worry.

Is it sad that I wanna stay up haha :P

ReputationRep:
    Right, results are online, and I was right; I didn't do that well :P
    62 on problem solving and 63.2 on critical thinking, so a 62.6 average. 60 is average by the way, so ever so slightly above in both!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm well I didn't even do that well :p:

Not that it matters

Problem Solving 59.9

Critical Thinking 65.6

Overall 62.6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamstar)
    Right, results are online, and I was right; I didn't do that well :P
    62 on problem solving and 63.2 on critical thinking, so a 62.6 average. 60 is average by the way, so ever so slightly above in both!
    How bizarre, we both got the same average :p:

ReputationRep:
    Just got my results:

Problem Solving: 62

Critical Thinking: 58.9

Overall: 60.5

dont have a clue how they average it out

didnt even get an interview, did nyone get an interview with a similar score???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kylesawhney)
    How bizarre, we both got the same average :p:
    Haha, that's weird! To be honest, after sitting the test I was expecting a lot worse than this. I was gobsmacked when I got through to interviews, I honestly thought I'd failed :p:

so i have the highest average for now mwuahahaha, although i did get rejected haha

problem solving: 64
    critical thinking: 65.6

AVERAGE: 64.8

so slightly above average im quite pleased i spose it softens the blow of getting rejected but makes it clear in my mind that i didnt get in cuz of my shiiiit interviews

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.