Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What are you doing this week? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored can you tell? :P
    I've got a job interview this week and I'm going to see John that's about it. I should have done DofE, they're going to the Isle of Man this week!!
    So - What about you?

Sort of working for my Dad. But mainly watching the Ashes Thursday onwards.

I'm a bum, can you tell?

Nothing, absolutely nothing. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Who's John? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Just got back from a coach trip down to Oxford so need to do my washing etc from that. Might be going on a big night out to Tiger Tiger tomorrow [funds depending]. Seeing Bruno with friends on Tuesday. No plans for the rest of the week, except getting my hair cut at some point and packing for Wales, as we leave next weekend for a few days.

ReputationRep:
    Planning a trip to London and not a lot else.

ReputationRep:
    trying to win a bet...

ReputationRep:
    ya mum :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    got my driving test. scared.

ReputationRep:
    Working on my Higher Personal Study notes, thinking about how much I failed my biology exam, sorting out college stuff, meeting friends...

ReputationRep:
    back to work this week, after my week off.

sigh.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I have a meeting at uni tomorrow, then I'm going to fill in a couple of job applications.
    On Friday I'm seeing my mentor and probably going swimming.
    Apart from that, job hunting and wasting time online .

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to the Harvester for my friend's birthday on Wednesday and then I think I'm going out that night for another friends birthday. I'm going out Thursday night. I think tomorrow I may watch my Peepshow boxset :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    ya mum :awesome:
    She told me to tell you that she hasn't got the time this week, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ah.Cheesecake.)
    She told me to tell you that she hasn't got the time this week, sorry.
    What she tells you and what she does (namely me) are two very different things.

ReputationRep:
    naff all! gonna be a crap week, off to Wales for to do some liver damage on the weekend though.bored of this week already...

ReputationRep:
    What she tells you and what she does (namely me) are two very different things.
    She tells me everything, and I've heard a LOT of things about you. So yeah, shes going to try someone different this week. *cough*Your dad*cough* So that's why she's busy. Sorry, again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ah.Cheesecake.)
    She tells me everything, and I've heard a LOT of things about you. So yeah, shes going to try someone different this week. *cough*Your dad*cough* So that's why she's busy. Sorry, again.
    I don't know my dad

ReputationRep:
    I don't know my dad
    My mum does maybe you two can chat - when she has time.

ReputationRep:
    Volunteering in a charity shop, finally applying for my driving license, crashing my old school for the day to see the friends who are still there, spending a day with said friends, bit of lazing around in the city with friends who aren't at school still, night out in another friend's city, maybe getting around to seeing Bruno, but most importantly finding a paid job (fingers crossed). Oh, and piano lessons. Woah, my life is acually quite hectic...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.