Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Its on ebay, 3 months gold and 100k gamerscore for £35?

ReputationRep:
    Do you really care that much about a number...? :facepalm:

NO!

ReputationRep:
    lol only if your obsessed with gamerscore. Otherwise its cheaper starting one from scratch with your own unique name. I don't understand why some people are so obsessed with it. I would only care if they're my achievements not some randomers. I certainly wouldn't pay money to impress some hardcore nerds with an account that has a load of games linked to it which were only played to get a high score.

ReputationRep:
    Won't they still be able to recover their gamertag after the transaction? Sounds dodgy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Do you really care that much about a number...? :facepalm:

NO!
    Lol, I dont want it, I'm just curious how much 100k normally goes for. I think its a glitched 100k anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolhenry)
    Lol, I dont want it, I'm just curious how much 100k normally goes for. I think its a glitched 100k anyway.
    Fair enough. Is this the one you've seen (£30, but the closest I saw on a quick search): http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Gamertag-With-...item3353eab7f8

If you want an idea of how much this would fetch on eBay from those who care, try a "completed items" search.

ReputationRep:
    nooooooo lol dont buy it!! i can give you a much better price with a better gamerscore aswell; 35 pounds is a BUMP

ReputationRep:
    Of course not. Buying an xbox 360 account for any money isn't worth it.

ReputationRep:
    I got three months for £12 off play.com. So you're paying £23 for a gamer profile.

ReputationRep:
    Why the Hell would you buy a gamerscore? Weirdo.

ReputationRep:
    Who would buy one? Surely people would know you've bought it anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Also have you checked what the name is? It could be something like ilovebums or itouchkids.

ReputationRep:
    People seriously sell gamerscore? Really? That is the single most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

No, no it's not worth it. Start your own damn account and earn it yourself. You'll feel better.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.