The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I like Welsh and soft Irish accents. Soft Scottish accents can be nice, but some are really guttural, such as the Glasgow accent.
Reply 101
raa, raa as ****, like seriously posh :coma:
Reply 102
I can't stand northern accents.
Normal southern accent ftw XD
[i.e london]
Reply 103
irish, really soft scottish accent or like a well spoken london accent
i agree with the poster who said there's no such thing as a yorkshire accent. Middlesbrough sound a bit durham-ish, Sheffield sound like Derbyshire, Wakey are quite nasal and Rural west yorkshire's very broad. I think, when people imagine a yorkshire accent, they tend to imagine a leeds accent.

Doesn't matter to me though, I like all of them (though leeds is what most of my family have, which is why i like it).
Reply 105
Irish on a girl can be really nice
Reply 106
Geordie, but I'm extremely biased. I think it's a common misconception that a Geordie accent applies to the whole of the North East as well whereas it only really applies to the Newcastle area and other cities have their own accent, Mackem, A 'borough accent, Durham etc.
Love a good Irish accent.
Can't stand Scottish.
like public school kids, but girls, but not the really posh one. Kind of ones where parents drive a merc.
Reply 108
Vixen
A nice well-spoken, Prince William type one. And I didnt used to like the Irish accent but I had this lecturer at uni who was irish and had the most amazing charisma. His accent mesmerised me. So yeah, irish is nice.

Wills technically doesn't have an accent. He speaks with received pronounciation; the Queen's English. But then again some people consider it an accent and some don't.
It's what I speak. But you're right; it's lovely to listen to.
Reply 109
ZahraF
American accent.

Lol, fail.
Yorkshire accents. On males. They are really sexy.
Reply 111
maxfire
I can't stand northern accents.

Well you're a misguided bell-end then :p:
Reply 112
inksplodge

You rang? :hubba:
Reply 113
For a girl:

Irish
Welsh (favourite accent)
Posh accent
Let me list my favourites in order.

1. Welsh
2. Newcastle
3. Liverpidlian
4. Probz London accent.

I speak with a London accent anyway, so I guess my choices aren't biased.
Reply 115
Alex D
Well you're a misguided bell-end then :p:

Not funny.
:curious:
Reply 116
girls with Irish accents are so ****** hot!
Irish or Welsh. Maybe a nice well spoken Oxford lad :mmm:
Reply 118
Bristol
Lowestoft
Where ever Rupert Grint is From - He is Sooooo Gorgeous! and he has such a nice Voice.

And London obviously.
Reply 119
inksplodge

No, They're Not.

Latest

Trending

Trending