Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys - would you hit it? (caution! may cause vomiting) Watch

ReputationRep:
    I would G L A D L Y woooooooooooo

GOD BLESS BOO-TAYS

ReputationRep:
    I'm confused...guys are always saying that...well, they like big butts!! Why is she particularly 'vomit-inducing'? She's clearly not fat. I'm guessing most average women look like that if they wear that underwear and stick their butts out at an angle like that...

ReputationRep:
    well, its better than

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missaphrodite)
    I'm confused...guys are always saying that...well, they like big butts!! Why is she particularly 'vomit-inducing'? She's clearly not fat. I'm guessing most average women look like that if they wear that underwear and stick their butts out at an angle like that...
    lol Most girls DO NOT have a boo-tay like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shh-hut-yuh-muh)
    would you?

One word. yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTard)
    well, its better than

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    well, its better than

love handles to the fullest. EWWWW

ReputationRep:
    Yes. With a stick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomTeeTom)
    love handles to the fullest. EWWWW
    Ermmm hasn't she got like padding under the costume? ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missaphrodite)
    Ermmm hasn't she got like padding under the costume? ...
    hopefully

ReputationRep:
    When she goes for a dump , I can't bare to imagine what would happen. It would get stuck ? Lmao. Or it would just rub/slide out her anus touching her bum cheeks.

Nastaaay !

ReputationRep:
    With a shovel, just to see how far it bounces off :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    she's like an ostrich, only she got the colours at the wrong places and a shorter neck.

ReputationRep:
    I am very glad my ass is smaller then that :p:

ReputationRep:
    well, its better than

btards? in my student room?

ReputationRep:
    Being honest, I'd have to say that I like big butts and I can not lie. You other brothers can't deny that when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get sprung. You want to pull out your tough because you notice that butt was stuffed. Deep in the jeans she's wearing, I'm hooked and I can't stop staring. Oh baby, I wanna get with you and take your picture. My homeboys tried to warn me, but that butt you got makes me so horny. Ooh, 'Rump-o'-smooth-skin', you say you want to get into my Benz? Well, use me, use me, 'Cause you ain't that average groupie.

I've seen them dancing; to hell with romancing. She's sweat, wet, and got it going like a turbo 'Vette. I'm tired of magazines sayin' flat butts are the thing. Take the average black man and ask him that- she gotta pack much back. So, fellas! Fellas! Has your girlfriend got the butt? (Hell yeah!) Tell 'em to shake it! (Shake it!) Shake it! Shake that healthy butt! Baby got back!

That's my general approach.

ReputationRep:
    well, its better than

Thats got to be padding.
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steventhfc)
    Thats got to be padding.
    :confused:
    i bloody hope so, pear shape is decidedly unattractive

and as for the first pic, im not going anywhere near anything that can be used for a wrecking ball

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure the girl in that Christmas babygrow has just got big hips! And where she's wearing her underwear is digging in slightly making her hips bulge out. That's NO way 'love handles' to the fullest, think of the love handles on a woman who weighs like 50 stone!!

ReputationRep:
    So that's what ACTUALLY blew up the World Trade Center? I knew it was a conspiracy!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.