Turn on thread page Beta

Whatd you think about these Guys Nike Hightops watch

ReputationRep:
    V. hot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr-Dangerous)
    mines are a bit like these

you gotta wear the tongue on the front of the jeans if you get me and pretty loose, with a sexy new era cap that finishes it off.

theyre nice with some good jeans, your pic id rate about 7 and a half theyre nice but not high enough.
    This.

Get the matching batman new era cap, and wear some baggy jeans. If you're donning a pair of skinny jeans, though, disregard my advice cos I think you'd look like a knob.

ReputationRep:
    Why didn't you just customize them on the Nike website?

ReputationRep:
    nike=chav

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hermaphrodite)
    nike=chav
    this=generalisation :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonboym)
    this=generalisation :p:
    each to their own

ReputationRep:
    Have a look at creative recreation trainers. Do some pretty nice high tops and the colours are varied. Like people have said the shoes you posted are pretty dull, all about colours for the summer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jingers)
    This.

Get the matching batman new era cap, and wear some baggy jeans. If you're donning a pair of skinny jeans, though, disregard my advice cos I think you'd look like a knob.
    I agree 100% unless your 6FT 5 then you may be able to pull it off.

But with hi tops the new era caps are a must.

ReputationRep:
    They are black, therefore I give them a 3. White you'd probably get a 6/7.

ReputationRep:
    Not really high tops, they're a bit low for me

ReputationRep:
    Dont like them, I prefer the multicoloured ones on guys.

ReputationRep:
    everyones wearing this style of shoe at the moment, seems abit lame really go get something different...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkspiders)
    Cute - maybe a 7 with the right outfit...
    what would you suggest :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enigma373)
    I like them. i'm all for color tho, so I'd give em 8. Rockin green hightops myself
    i think you get yellow laces with them , but im not sure if that would just look really bad. what do you think i might put them on to try , cause it will give them a bit more colour, what u think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steverockin)
    what would you suggest :P
    Well I suppose it depends on how you dress really. Personally I think that it would look cute with skinny/straight jeans and a checked shirt of somesuch. Or any t-shirt and skinny/straight jeans. But yeah. Sup to you really. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steverockin)
    i just bought these hightops looking forward to getting them. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you guys like them ?

http://www.shoes9.co.uk/advanced_sea...batman&x=0&y=0
    they are awesome playaa

ReputationRep:
    Nice 8. Just because they're dark doesn't make them dull, bright colours are for clowns.

ReputationRep:
    4-ish?

ReputationRep:
    id rate it about 6. abit too dull

ReputationRep:
    They're mid tops...and they're fake. Have a look on www.focuspocus.co.uk or www.flatspot.com or some other authentic sites.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.