Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by blondyx)
    the worst personality?!... just because your quiet doesnt mean you have the worst personality in the world. Being quiet is alot better than arrogance, users, snobs, manipulators, people who dont shut up talking.
    What? my personality is ****** and i need to change it.
    so what.. your quiet.. doesnt mean your boring and have the worst personality!

how are you 70% of the way there...?
    change my mind, how i act. how i approach situations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What? my personality is ****** and i need to change it.

change my mind, how i act. how i approach situations.
    so you think because your quiet you have a worse better than everyone else??!! thats stupid. Do something about it then! we have all giving you advice

so you think because your quiet you have a worse better than everyone else??!! thats stupid. Do something about it then! we have all giving you advice
    i am doing something about it, which is why i don't want to be boring any more.

and i do have a worse personality than everybody else. who is to say i don't?

ReputationRep:
    i am doing something about it, which is why i don't want to be boring any more.

and i do have a worse personality than everybody else. who is to say i don't?
    so what about you is so boring then? that your quiet..?
    im quiet too... so i must have the worssttt personality to you then

your not doing soemthing about it though. people have told you to read self help books and improve confidence and self esteem and you just tell them your boring again

(Original post by Vivisteiner)
    I would encourage you to analyse in depth the extent of your boringness through a series of rigorous tests allowing you to henceforth eliminate any compromises in your understanding of the situation. You can then proceed to write a doctoral thesis on the subject by studying the essential characteristics which result in you being a boring person.
    i don't find this funny. but then humour is relative.

so what about you is so boring then? that your quiet..?
    im quiet too... so i must have the worssttt personality to you then

your not doing soemthing about it though. people have told you to read self help books and improve confidence and self esteem and you just tell them your boring again
    i don't believe in self-help books.

and quiet people suck, so i don't want to be quiet.

and i'll tell you why i'm so boring. i just sit there for hours not talking and i bet everyone is thinking "lmao! what a ****!" no one hangs out with me since i am just a **** who doesn't talk. my co-workers and them probably despise me since i'm boring and not engaging.

i WILL change my personality. it's my RIGHT to do so! the old me is dead. long live the new me! this is the solution, not ready sappy self-help books.

ReputationRep:
    i don't believe in self-help books.

and quiet people suck, so i don't want to be quiet.

and i'll tell you why i'm so boring. i just sit there for hours not talking and i bet everyone is thinking "lmao! what a ****!" no one hangs out with me since i am just a **** who doesn't talk. my co-workers and them probably despise me since i'm boring and not engaging.

i WILL change my personality. it's my RIGHT to do so! the old me is dead. long live the new me! this is the solution, not ready sappy self-help books.
    im quiet.. am i boring?

and how do you suppose your going to change..

im quiet.. am i boring?

and how do you suppose your going to change..
    change my mind and outlook, talk and fit in.

This thread has bored me to death. GTFO.

ReputationRep:
    i don't find this funny. but then humour is relative.
    Relative to what?

ReputationRep:
    Relative to what?
    relative to the individual.

ReputationRep:
    change my mind and outlook, talk and fit in.
    so because im quiet im boring too right?

you people have attempted to offer me advice, but i already do smile, and ask people about themselves. i already have opinions on lots of issues, more so than other people around me.

my ONLY HOPE is to fundamentally change my personality.

so because im quiet im boring too right?
    i don't know. i don't know you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rajandkwameali)
    relative to the individual.
    Not in my neck of the woods. My humour is absolute.

Absolute garbage.

Not in my neck of the woods. My humour is absolute.

Absolute garbage.
    I found that funny.

ReputationRep:
    You seem very egocentric OP. Perhaps if you only talk about yourself all the time people do get bored of you.

Certainly here, talking about your ideas for changing your personality all the time, about how bad you are - not really much we can do if you're just gonna repeat yourself endlessly.

(Original post by Sagittarius_GBR)
    You seem very egocentric OP. Perhaps if you only talk about yourself all the time people do get bored of you.
    i put my own interests first. which human being does not?
    Certainly here, talking about your ideas for changing your personality all the time, about how bad you are - not really much we can do if you're just gonna repeat yourself endlessly.
    what? why can't i change my personality? is there a reasoned argument as to why i should not?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2009
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.