Turn on thread page Beta

Alot of guides about bulking up but ABS? watch

ReputationRep:
    I've read a few guides about bulking up and i really don't have interest in bulking up, but i was wondering if there where any guides on working on your abs etc?

ReputationRep:
    There's loads. Look it up on google.

To see them nicely, low body fat + effort. It's easy to get a skinny pack tho, just dont eat.

ReputationRep:
    its very hard to get a six pack and be bulky

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering if TSR head any, that's all even someone logging might be useful, googling abs just comes out with salesy results.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Respect4Acting)
    I was just wondering if TSR head any, that's all even someone logging might be useful, googling abs just comes out with salesy results.
    you won't find any specific for abs:
    1. because they're viewed as partially homo.

2. because they're not very essential for your workout.

Doing standard squats and deadlifts will work the muscles. otherwise weighted situps and other exercises like russian twists etc.

TO get them viewable, you need a single digit BF% in most cases. it is possible to be bulky and have a 6 pack. You just need to have a considerable amount of muscle.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.