Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What's happening with all of your orders?

Mine says it should be dispatched today... but who knows what's going to happen.

Anything different on yours?

ReputationRep:
    i read that thread...what did you buy it for in the end?

ReputationRep:
    Actually hope none of you get them. Just because of that mongy thread.

ReputationRep:
    My mate got a confirmation email yesterday about ordering one for £13.13.... :eek: hope he gets it!

ReputationRep:
    I think nothing is going to happen to be honest. Or we are going to get a cover. Mine still has dispatch estimate 13-14 and the cancel buttons gone.

ReputationRep:
    I got 1 for 8.90 or something plus 4.50 postage and packaging... feel kind of bad though as the company's store has just gone empty and nothing's happened.

I doubt we'll get them but it's a bit interesting... if we do we're very, very lucky people!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheJeebs)
    Actually hope none of you get them. Just because of that mongy thread.
    Jealous much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Jealous much?
    Not at all, i hate ipods and anything to do with Apple, the massive terrorists.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onlinebacon)
    What's happening with all of your orders?

Mine says it should be dispatched today... but who knows what's going to happen.

Anything different on yours?
    from what website is it from expose them please.

ReputationRep:
    As if the orders are actually going through.... :|

ReputationRep:
    If the orders go through I will eat a penis.

If they needed to sell them quick to shift from a warehouse they could've done so at +£100. If it's a mistake, they'll just refund and cancel the order when they see it on Monday. If they are stupid and actually sold them for cheap, well, find me a penis to eat. (I would've said eat my hat, but I hate hats, they've been on somebodies head, that's disgusting)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.