Turn on thread page Beta

Where do you guys "do it" then ?? watch

ReputationRep:
    For me, It is usually in a public toilet. There is nothing quite like being ravaged up against a cubicle wall.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meagz)
    You'd get a... SQUIRMAN :ahee:
    LMAO. THIS MADE MY DAY. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Everywhere.

(Original post by mister227)
    Hey

I've been with my girlfriend for about 18 months now and its been great. We met at uni, but now that we are back home, there never seems to be a good time or place to actually have sex... either one or more parents or various brothers and sisters are in at her house or mine. At uni we can always just lock ourselves away and its all fine but not during the holidays!!! any ideas people??

Please help!
    The same thing happened to me and my bf last summer when we both had to stay at home. we did it in the woods and the beach when he visited me lol. When i visited him we did it when his mum's out. less problem when staying at his than at mine.

Maybe you two can go away for a weekend and get a hotel room?

(Original post by patrickthestarfish)
    Do it quietly in the house.
    Or in the car.
    Or outside somewhere.
    In public bathrooms.
    Or other public places.
    Borrow a mate's house.... the possibilities are endless. Be creative.
    Maybe steal a double-decker bus and do it on the stairs.

I know of someone who used to love buses, and he used to go out at night, steal them, drive them around, and then park them back in the bus station.

ReputationRep:
    I do it at home when people in my house are in. Doesnt bother me.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone ever done it in a changing room?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatsjustit)
    Anyone ever done it in a changing room?
    Yes - in New Look, you know when there's no sales assistant at the entrance? hehe..not v. comfy tho, I like comfy sex. Think I'd go to a hotel for a dirty weekend...
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    In our beds? lol
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I do it at home when people in my house are in. Doesnt bother me.
    Me too. I don't know why other people are bothered... Just lock your door or something :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    My mate and his girlfriend always do it in the park after school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tink12)
    Yes - in New Look, you know when there's no sales assistant at the entrance? hehe..not v. comfy tho, I like comfy sex. Think I'd go to a hotel for a dirty weekend...
    Ah jealous! haha. I want to try it just so I can say I've done it really... I've tried before but S.A.s were always around

ReputationRep:
    Ah jealous! haha. I want to try it just so I can say I've done it really... I've tried before but S.A.s were always around
    when we did it, the changing rooms were actually closed off with one of those curtain rope thingys, but we sneaked in anyway, lol.

ReputationRep:
    most la senzas have big lockable cubicles

ReputationRep:
    Paris :creep:

ReputationRep:
    So what happens if your parents forbid you from having sex in the house (it is their house after all). ITs a bit of a silly idea paying for a hotel room just to have sex (my parents wouldnt allow it at all)

I don't think I could do it at home or at a girl's house, I/we'd be too nervous that someone would come to the house and know. A lock helps but they would still ask why the door is locked. And I don't think my parents would want the thought of me having sex anywhere, and a girl's parent definitely wouldn't want to be reminded that their precious daughter is having sex with someone especially in their house.

ReputationRep:
    Get in a car and drive somewhere quiet...an overgrown field is ideal...it's summer be adventurous and get outside!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone done it in a pub beer garden?
    Got to love alcohol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.