The Student Room Group

Rate my chances

Hi all,

Please give me frank opinions as to whether I can get into these universities with the following grades and accolades:

Universities: Cambridge, Imperial College (Electrical, Electronic Engineering)

Grades:
H2 Physics: A
H2 Math: A
H2 Chem: A
H2 Econs: A
H1 PW: A
H1 GP: B
H3 NJC Science Research: DIST

Other stuff:
1. Digital Video Club (Exco member) - in PS
2. Total CIP hrs: 360 (Citibank youth for causes, tutoring programme etc. etc.) - in PS
3. SDMA merit award 2007, 2008
4. DSTA JC scholarship - in ref
5. DSTA undergrad overseas scholarship - in ref

Thank you
I don't know what your grades mean, or what any of the silly acronyms in your extra-curriculars mean. But I can assure you that neither Cambridge nor Imperial is horrendously interested in either, provided they exist. There are much more important things to be focusing on.
Reply 2
well u r good bt u hve a lot of competition..no harm in tryin though :biggrin:
Reply 3
generalebriety
I don't know what your grades mean, or what any of the silly acronyms in your extra-curriculars mean. But I can assure you that neither Cambridge nor Imperial is horrendously interested in either, provided they exist. There are much more important things to be focusing on.

+1
Reply 4
seeing as you're from Singapore (international) and have very good grades you are probably a shoe-in DEPENDING upon the universities' admission processes. Imperial has a ChemEng admissions centre somewhere in East Asia, I don't know about Electronic though.

Latest