Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What time do you go to bed, during the week? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: What time do you go to bed, during the week?
    6pm or earlier
    0%
    7pm
    0%
    8pm
    0%
    9pm
    2.04%
    10pm
    4.08%
    11pm
    26.53%
    12am
    25.51%
    1am
    16.33%
    2am
    14.29%
    3am
    7.14%
    4am
    1.02%
    5am
    2.04%
    6am or later
    1.02%

ReputationRep:
    I try to go to bed early but inevitably get to bed around 12.......EQUATION: The later I go to bed the more times I press the sleep button in the morning. My record is about 7 times.

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I feel tired... It varies greatly...

ReputationRep:
    I have blackout blinds, which makes it verrrry difficult to know what time of day it is when I wake up, but if I actually leave my bed to turn my alarm clock off instead of throwing various things at it, I normally get up around 7am during university terms, but as it's the holidays now I think screw it, I'm a 9am kind of gal. 11-12 is my bedtime

ReputationRep:
    If I'm working in the evening (and therefore finish at 10), I'm normally go to bed about 1. And then if I'm working again in the morning, I'll be back up at half 4. Really should have a word with my manager about Working Time Regs :/

ReputationRep:
    Schoolnights it's 11-11:30 typically, and then I get up any time between seven and half-seven.

Holidays/weekends about 2am and wake at ten-ish

ReputationRep:
    between 23:00 and 00:00. I don't get up usually till 08:00 to 09:00

ReputationRep:
    2 am. Should go to bed at 11 though lol

ReputationRep:
    about 11

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpj1987)
    I like making the most of my life, hence the small amount of sleep each night, and have a job with flexitime so I like being in before 7.30am so I can leave by 3.30pm.
    I get up at the same time at the weekend though, despite going to bed later - stupid body clock. There's nothing to do at 5.30am on a Sunday.
    Cool. I like that philosophy.

ReputationRep:
    I think there are points of inflection beyond which you start to feel totally weird - midday for getting up and 2 am ish for going to bed.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.