ReputationRep:
    http://www.asos.com/B-Store/B-Store-...ort=-1&clr=Tan

These will look good on everyone.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BillyMarsh)
    I wear flip flops almost every day with shorts/three-quarters, just don't let him wear socks with them or trainers... A group of tourists the other week in their mid-20s were walking around with almost knee high white socks and sandals... Looked like utter prats... Then they jumped in the sea wearing the socks!

3 quarters can surely look good with trainers and sox, provided the correct look from you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pkiy)
    3 quarters can surely look good with trainers and sox, provided the correct look from you.
    Sorry, should of made myself a bit clearer, socks with 3/4's is fine, providing they're not knee high!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BillyMarsh)
    Sorry, should of made myself a bit clearer, socks with 3/4's is fine, providing they're not knee high!
    :yes: very short socks recommended!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Earsnot)
    its got to be Air max 90, lads in converse an all that is so common u gotta stand out mate
    ...by looking like a chav. Now there's a fashion tip and a half. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    plimsolls TRUST me on this one they look good.

ReputationRep:
    like i say... plimsoles, pumps, converses are really out of the question. he's quite concious about the size of his feet and to bo honest.... even i think they would look REALY long with pumps on!!!

thankyou red-rose but he's tried plasticy/rubbery flipflops before and didnt like them.

he definatly wont be wearing them with socks, neither of us may be very fashion savvy but we're not that bad!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Reef flip flops are really comfy and i think they look nice

ReputationRep:
    Flip-flops are dreadful... Why not a nice pair of skate shoes? Besides... he shouldn't be enbarrassed about having big feet. Everyone will think he's got... big socks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    On the OP's boyfriend?
    yeh.. loads of guys wear pumps or plimsoles these days. i meant anything like converse/ vans or just the plain black ones like school pumps but with laces.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loopykitten!)
    yeh.. loads of guys wear pumps or plimsoles these days. i meant anything like converse/ vans or just the plain black ones like school pumps but with laces.
    Not this sort of thing? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bananacake14)
    Reef flip flops are really comfy and i think they look nice
    Are they the one's with bottle openers in the soles?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    Not this sort of thing? :confused:

since when were they pumps?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loopykitten!)
    since when were they pumps?
    Google agrees!

ReputationRep:
    Tell him to man up and stop worrying about his shoe size, plimsolls with trainer socks, your white nikes with trainer socks look fine, just dont wear them with trackies and football socks tucked in..

Flip flops for me, have to be super comfy, so fabric beats plastic in my opinion!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    :rofl:
    i dont understand whats so rofl?

ReputationRep:
    My ex used to be tall with big feet and used to wear like Vans or other skate shoes. But also those first Next pair of sandals are quite fit.

ReputationRep:
    I think Nike and/or Addidas do kool flip flops or he could try the really thin trainers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wilkybar)
    i dont understand whats so rofl?
    I was laughing at your joke, you have to be careful though, the OP might have thought you were actually suggesting that she make her boyfriend were disgusting, stinking, ugly, plastic shoes.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.