Turn on thread page Beta

foot wear for with shorts watch

ReputationRep:
    I wore my size 12 Adidas Stan Smiths with my Hawaiian shorts.

And I looked like a clown, but I embraced the aesthetic.

ReputationRep:
    I usually wear my Onitsuka mexicos or deck shoes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    I was laughing at your joke, you have to be careful though, the OP might have thought you were actually suggesting that she make her boyfriend were disgusting, stinking, ugly, plastic shoes.
    sorry to shock you here, but was not jokin.
    if you get original crocs, and they have plenty of holes in, and are not too vile a colour, they are fine. they do not smell too bad, they are not ugly (although this is a matter of opinion), they are not plastic, and they are not disgusting (again, a matter of opinion..)

ReputationRep:
    Dont go for Converse with bigger feet, trust me they look ridiculous, especially if there isn't a jeans leg to cover them.
    WHen its hot i tend to wear Nike 6.0's with trainer socks as i dont like sandals at all, I would say go for thin trainers like adidas if he did change his mind, size 12 is a bit akward with shorts as it attracts attention to the feet, Im 10 and you feel akward enough despite being probably the most common size :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wilkybar)
    sorry to shock you here, but was not jokin.
    Really... :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Skater shoes? Even if he has big feet it won't be so absurd :>
    How tall is he?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renal)
    Are they the one's with bottle openers in the soles?
    lol they are indeed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abara)
    Skater shoes? Even if he has big feet it won't be so absurd :>
    How tall is he?
    hes 6'5. he has tried both thinner trainers and bigger, loser skater style shoe and they still look a little silly!

Ive gone for the first pair of next flip flops i poseted.... has to go to a couple of different stores to find the right size but got them eventually.

we're away on holiday next week for his birthday so hopefully he can crack the shorts out then (weather dependent of cause)!!!!!!!

thankyou all for your help!!!

ReputationRep:
    My brother got some nice leather flip flops from Clarks £25. My boyfriend lives in shorts and wears trainers, sandals (like these) or flip flops with them.

ReputationRep:
    I know your looking at flip flops but with three quarter lengths Onisuka tigers look pretty good as long as you wear ankle socks or non at all. Plus they dont look too big even at size 12. Which is surprising with them been white.

Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.